What was your reaction when Piece of Me (the song and music video) came out??

Dynasty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Now that's what I forgot to mention that other day, whenever it was that I replied that enormous comment lol 

I Wanna Go, THAT's how Britney Spears makes a video about confronting the paparazzi: she looked great, for the FF standards, it was funny, it looks fresh, the colors of the video are really pleasant, the song is great. If POM was half as good as IWG, probably I would put it at least 5 spots higher on my top :P

Forget FF standards, she looked AMAZING and 21 years old in that press conference scene. And her abs were fire. :yesplease: When I think of young and hot, I think Press Conferenceney.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Forget FF standards, she looked AMAZING and 21 years old in that press conference scene. And her abs were fire. :yesplease: When I think of young and hot, I think Press Conferenceney.

LOL! !  the delusion is real. She looked good but not 21 years old and her body is much better now. The definition of when her abs were fire is Slave 4 U

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yeah, she looked awesome there, but in the other scenes on the streets and the car, she looks weird. So much better than TTWE and HIAM, but Criminal is still the best FF video by far.

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, she looked awesome there, but in the other scenes on the streets and the car, she looks weird. So much better than TTWE and HIAM, but Criminal is still the best FF video by far.

Without a doubt. Her body looks amazing in the *** scenes. If only she hadn't used Jason, that video would've been so ******* hot.

On 15.05.2017 at 6:56 AM, Darna said:

I cried because she ******* mentioned Philippines (even if she didn't write it) and was full of hope she will visit us. :otears: She probably doesn't even know where Philippines is lol but at least she's coming now.

And the video was ok, definitely an improvement over Gimme More. :tiffanynod:

How many years will it take her to mention my country's name and come here :otears: some are lucky some are not :tiffsniffle:

I wasn't a big fan of the song and still not so didn't like the mv that much .But seeing primeney pic in the mv excites me everytime

I actually didnt like POM at first. I thought it was way to heavy (production wise) and it didnt appeal to me. I thought the same about Freakshow. Both songs are amazing to me now though. The video was mediocre, but way better than Gimme More. I also remember hating Umbrella the same year, then I fell in love with that as well. Music was shifting at that time. I was only 16 and punk, pop, and rnb were all seperated as generes of music but all slayed. The year prior songs like Golddigger and Wake Me Up When September Ends ruled.  We didnt have any electronic vibes at all. I grew up on Techno from my older sis which is ironic I didnt feel the electronic stuff at first, but it was more dance. Stuff like Castles In The Sky, Better Off Alone, Heaven, Omnibus, ect. 

I was Halloween costume shopping, and got the CD that night.  After Gimme more played, POM, it was my first listen. I swear I thought it was a glitch the first few secs. It's warpy and tuned beyond comprehension. I do love the concept, and theme of it though, it was much needed.

Didn't care for the Video, she's as warpy as the vocals. The bad CGI, editing,  and overall quality. I personally think VMA 2008 was rigged in her Come back favor. It's not that great

I was slayed. Around that time I was in highschool and I used to watch a lot of old Britney videos when we had free time in class to use the internet. Then, when the video came out I put it on my computer and somebody told me "she looks amazing! how old is this video?" and I was like WHAT? :gaspney: 

People thought it was old because she looked amazing. I wil always remember that because I felt like she was back in track and made me extremelly happy! :awyeah:

• 4 weeks later...

Öh lord, I remember the meltdown about how dead her eyes were, they were so dark.. 
But the video was smart, everything was clever besides the dead eyes.... And then, under 2 months later, she dated a papparazi.... Which made POM-video kinda a joke... 
But a lot of my friends who don't like Britney actually thought the video was So cool, it was her hitting back.

Archived