Britney's records

skkskk

5 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I also believe her first perfume called Curious broke a record too. It was named the best fragrance ot the year at least

Curious sold more than 600 million bottles. She is the best seller ( for a singer )

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, skkskk said:

Since Beyonce is pregnant, she is probably not having an album the next 2-3, so if B10 is out for Britney's 20th anniversary(2018/19), she would keep the record. However, knowing Beyonce, I won't be surprised if she surprise-drops a new album next week, while surprisingly performing(giving birth on stage) at the BBMA's. :moorangu: 

Unless Taylor releases 2 albums by 2020, the record is safe, but she will probably brake it in the future(unless Adele releases an album the same weak as her, but that ain't gonna happen).

DEAD :unbelievableney:

3 hours ago, pretty baby said:

OP @skkskk #5 is not true.

The youngest celebs to receive a star on Hollywood's WOF is twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. But at the time she got it I think Britney may have tied with actress Melissa Gilbert for that honor. It's still an impressive list. :)

Yeah, I didn't know it was broken, however when she received a star there she was the youngest, so she held the record for few years. :) 

3 hours ago, AmberLouise said:

Isn't she the best selling artist of the 00's?

48th best selling artist of all time. 

She is the best selling female artist, I think Eminem outsales her and probably Micahel Jackson(after his death in 2009, he sold like 20 million albums I guess, didn't he?), or some groups.

Archived