Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney's records


skkskk

Recommended Posts

What records does Britney(still) holds? I now only these:

1. "3" is the shortest name of a song that peaked at #1 on The Hot 100.

2. "BOMT" is the best selling album from a teenage artist.

3. "BOMT"is the best selling debute album of all time.

4. Britney is the best selling teenage artist.

5. She is the youngest persson to recieve a star on "The Walk Of Fame"

6. She is the youngest female artist with most #1 albums, 6(soon to be broken by Beyonce :tiffanycries:)

7. She is the only artist Madonna ever featured for.

8. She is the only artist with 3 worldwide #1 singles from 2 different albums, tied with Madonna and MJ.

9. She is the most searched persson on The Internet since it's creation.

10. She is the best selling female artist of the 2000's.

11. "OIDIA" is the best selling female album of the 2000's.

12. "BOMT"(the single) is the only song to reach #1 in every single country it charted.

 

Do you know any other records of hers?

Link to comment
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...

1. Youngest artist to score a diamond album? Let alone 2 diamond albums?

2. Youngest artist to have 6 #1 albums (she was 29 when FF debuted at #1)

I can't think of any other records she have because most have been broken already. The saltiest I will ever be is Blackout being denied a #1 debut. I mean it is obvious Billboard was sabotaging her career back then: they gave bad reviews to Blackout, and correct me if I'm wrong, usually when they revise their chart rules, they have it in effect one week after the announcement, but in Blackout's case they implemented the rules right on. :byebitch:

tumblr_nj1wqtOUIP1svi3flo1_250.gif

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Stan2092 said:

Beyonce isn't young :donewithit:

She ain't young, but her 7th album will 100% debute at #1 and she will be the youngest artist with most #1 albums, the artist who's all 7 first albums debuted at #1 and the artist with the most consecutive #1 albums. Beyonce ain't joking......... :sassybrit: 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I also believe her first perfume called Curious broke a record too. It was named the best fragrance ot the year at least

Yeah, I remembered, her fragrances are the best selling celebrity fragrances of all time, with 2 billion bottles sold and she holds 32% of the fragrance market. Slay, Britney! :cinderellaney: 

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, skkskk said:

She ain't young, but her 7th album will 100% debute at #1 and she will be the youngest artist with most #1 albums, the artist who's all 7 first albums debuted at #1 and the artist with the most consecutive #1 albums. Beyonce ain't joking......... :sassybrit: 

True. And I don't get it. Apart from songs like Drunk In Love, Pretty Hurts and Sweet Dreams, she sucks. Her music is boring and cliché to me. Formation is the worst song I heard of her. She only sings 5 words and starts dancing and let her back up vocalist do the entire show because she too lazy to lipsynch or to sing a whole song lmao.

 

Beyonce is overrated big time. At least she is to me.

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, skkskk said:

She ain't young, but her 7th album will 100% debute at #1 and she will be the youngest artist with most #1 albums, the artist who's all 7 first albums debuted at #1 and the artist with the most consecutive #1 albums. Beyonce ain't joking......... :sassybrit: 

Makes sense. But if Britney gets another #1 album then Britney keeps the record. saycheese.gif.169658114b6448699af4916b2605d148.gif

Also, I think Taylor Swift is coming for that record too. She's 27 and have 4 #1 albums so far (3 of which sold 1M in their first week). :snapney:

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

True. And I don't get it. Apart from songs like Drunk In Love, Pretty Hurts and Sweet Dreams, she sucks. Her music is boring and cliché to me. Formation is the worst song I heard of her. She only sings 5 words and starts dancing and let her back up vocalist do the entire show because she too lazy to lipsynch or to sing a whole song lmao.

 

Beyonce is overrated big time. At least she is to me.

Beyonce is probably the most overrated artist of the 21st century and her music is bad/mediocre, however she realy works hard and has probably the best team an artist could afford out there. She has passion for her career and will to be on the top, something Britney lacks these days, unfortunately....... :sassybrit: Imagine Britney's charisma and good music + Beyonce's passion and team............... if only :tiffanycries: 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Darna said:

Makes sense. But if Britney gets another #1 album then Britney keeps the record. saycheese.gif.169658114b6448699af4916b2605d148.gif

Also, I think Taylor Swift is coming for that record too. She's 27 and have 4 #1 albums so far (3 of which sold 1M in their first week). :snapney:

Since Beyonce is pregnant, she is probably not having an album the next 2-3, so if B10 is out for Britney's 20th anniversary(2018/19), she would keep the record. However, knowing Beyonce, I won't be surprised if she surprise-drops a new album next week, while surprisingly performing(giving birth on stage) at the BBMA's. :moorangu: 

Unless Taylor releases 2 albums by 2020, the record is safe, but she will probably brake it in the future(unless Adele releases an album the same weak as her, but that ain't gonna happen).

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, skkskk said:

Since Beyonce is pregnant, she is probably not having an album the next 2-3, so if B10 is out for Britney's 20th anniversary(2018/19), she would keep the record. However, knowing Beyonce, I won't be surprised if she surprise-drops a new album next week, while surprisingly performing(giving birth on scene) at the BBMA's. :moorangu: 

Unless Taylor releases 2 albums by 2020, the record is safe, but she will probably brake it in the future(unless Adele releases an album the same weak as her, but that ain't gonna happen).

:dead: Anything is possible with Beyonka :pieceofwhat:

But B10 needs to have proper promotion in order for it to hit #1. And "proper" is a word that is probably out of Team B's vocabulary.

35jxpaa.jpg

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block