No More Features

I hope Team Britney learns after this disastrous era that features dont work with Britney or at least the cheap artists they're using.  Next era hopefully they use someone that actually can make an impact like Rihanna, Drake, the Weeknd, etc or use the money they would use for a feature into promo. That's what I didnt get with Slumber Party. They had to pay Tinasha obviously to be on the song, but the song was great without her so if they put that money to use for radio deals, ads, etc. they couldve had a SMASHA!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas

I don't mind her featuring on someone else's track like she did with Scream & Shout. :NYsassy: That's legit the only way she's going to get another #1. :angietea:

Guest Nick Jonas
2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

You guys don't get it. Britney doesn't want a number one... or I mean, she doesn't care for a number one. She's been in the game her whole life. Y'all and numbers, I don't get it. :weirdmeout:

That's why almost everyone but us have given up on her though, because she doesn't care. :nicki2:

7 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

I hope Team Britney learns after this disastrous era that features dont work with Britney or at least the cheap artists they're using.  Next era hopefully they use someone that actually can make an impact like Rihanna, Drake, the Weeknd, etc or use the money they would use for a feature into promo. That's what I didnt get with Slumber Party. They had to pay Tinasha obviously to be on the song, but the song was great without her so if they put that money to use for radio deals, ads, etc. they couldve had a SMASHA!

I wonder sometimes... maybe it's those people who don't want to make a collab with her... she could have easily smashed with Justin (Beiber) or The Weeknd or even Ariana with the sound she was going for...Drake, Riri.. ******* Beyonce if she loves her so much.. but it's almost like nobody but d-listers will work with her. Iggy, G-easy.. Tinashe... You'd think more people would want to have worked with her especially when it was her working with the likes of Madonna and MJ just a little over ten years ago. I dont get it. Her team is awful and cheap and they dont give a **** about her. I think it's RCA too.

6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She needs to stop getting D-List features... I like features but not people like Sabi and Tinashe. I want to see JLo, Janet, Ricky Martin, Gwen Stefani, Missy Elliott, MIA, Lana Del Rey, Major Lazer, Kylie Minogue, Drake, Calvin Harris... 

Half of those are flops, starting with FlopLo, Gwen and Kylie

I think women nowadays can't have a N1 by their name alone, only if you're Adele, Riri had 1 because of Drake, Selena Gomez is full of fts, even Katy Perry who used to be a monster until 2013, her last 2 singles had features and flopped.

1 minute ago, Camilo said:

Half of those are flops, starting with FlopLo, Gwen and Kylie

JLo and Britney have similiar styles and are both dancers (well... JLo is lol). Gwen is a badass and she's a great songwriter, plus Britney has mentioned that she would love to collab with her. Kylie always has good, fun pop music.

8 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

I think the problem is the G-Eazy and Tinashe collabs were to boost their profiles not really to benefit Britney. I hadn't heard of either of them before. I'm fine with the G-eazy collab as at least he adds something to the song and the rap has actually grown on me. i'll never understand the whole thought process of getting Tinashe and just giving her the second verse to sing instead of Britney. Completely pointless and like you said the song was amazing without her, its actually my favourite  song off of Glory.

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

JLo and Britney have similiar styles and are both dancers (well... JLo is lol). Gwen is a badass and she's a great songwriter, plus Britney has mentioned that she would love to collab with her. Kylie always has good, fun pop music.

Yeah, but those collabs would make her flop even more, nobody is interesting in jlo's music, nobody buys her music in the US, or gwen's or Kylie's, I love Kylie tho, I'd like to see a ft with Gwen, but not with Jlo.

18 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Yeah, but those collabs would make her flop even more, nobody is interesting in jlo's music, nobody buys her music in the US, or gwen's or Kylie's, I love Kylie tho, I'd like to see a ft with Gwen, but not with Jlo.

Not everything's about sales

10 hours ago, Derrick said:

You guys don't get it. Britney doesn't want a number one... or I mean, she doesn't care for a number one. She's been in the game her whole life. Y'all and numbers, I don't get it. :weirdmeout:

I wouldn't care if they kept releasing videos despite the performance of the singles.

Evidently Britney won't pay for her own videos, so the only way it could happen would be if they did great on charts, or sales, and the record label forced her to release more singles.

Britney doesn't want a number one? :mhmsureny:

LOL who says no to number ones????? :rihstare: 

I think she wants a number one, :cigney:

she just doesn't work hard enough for a number one! :truthtea:

But hopefully team B and Britney sees that, and starts putting things in perspective, go get that number #1!!!!! :mybodyisready:  SMASHAAAAAA

14 hours ago, Derrick said:

I honestly think so many of them have literally blanked out the last 19 years. It's the only way it makes sense because they act like she's just starting out in the industry and that it is critical that she smashes.She's not a new artist who is trying to make a name for herself and needs all the exposure she can get. They seem to forget she's made her name, and she's achieved all there is to achieve in the industry. Even bands here in the UK like JLS said it. They retired after several number one albums and tours because they'd felt like they'd done it all. They'd achieved everything they wanted to.Britney reached that point in her early twenties. She has said as far back as 2011 that now she just has fun with it. 

Archived