Where does she live in California?

thousand oaks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Wow. I wonder how much work it takes to move her stuff. Moving can already be much and stressfull for normal people. Or does she just re-buy everything lol. And why would a little human need 100 rooms and who cleans all that. And are the basements so big you can get lost? Villa's raise a lot of questions lol.

29 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Wow. I wonder how much work it takes to move her stuff. Moving can already be much and stressfull for normal people. Or does she just re-buy everything lol. And why would a little human need 100 rooms and who cleans all that. And are the basements so big you can get lost? Villa's raise a lot of questions lol.

Furniture movers, butlers, housekeepers are a thing you know. 

5 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

She also had a condo in Santa Monica around 2004 that I think she shared with Bryan. They left that out.

Britney+Spears+reportedly+moved+18+milli

this home too... this article was poorly written tbh, the writer in the same sentence would say "britney rented this house before putting it up for sale" 

edit: for the record the home has since been demolished so its a bit tricky to find any photos of it that aren't helicopter shots for the sake of articles about britney 

1 hour ago, me.against.the.b00ty said:

Britney+Spears+reportedly+moved+18+milli

this home too... this article was poorly written tbh, the writer in the same sentence would say "britney rented this house before putting it up for sale" 

That's literally four normal family homes :orangu: and I rent my large closet for $750

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I believe for the record was at the Beverly Hills home. I think she moved soon after, more like beginning of 09.

what was the one where she was going through the kitchen on her way to the "studio" that is this house right here.. that was the driveway I remember it being like that and the backyard being very green and garden like??

Archived