I dont understand

Black_Out

On 5/14/2017 at 2:27 PM, TripToYourLove<3 said:

The other fanbases were NOT "shook and scared" lmao do you really think Beyoncé fans were worried?! I agree with the rest of your statement tho :queenriri:

Also: This video is extremely triggering for me plz someone delete this thread 

"Delete this thread"? Triggering?  :tiffeyeroll: :tiffeyeroll: :tiffeyeroll:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/19/2017 at 10:25 PM, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Yes, triggering. Because the commercial was epic and the performance was a mess. Which part are you confused about babe :ponderney:

I'm confused about whichever part of whatever video that is triggering in whatever way.

On 5/14/2017 at 10:50 AM, Million Billion said:

1. The song (make me) wasn't the right option to be performed at such big awards with super high expectations given she doesn't sing live and her strength is to put in a great show with stage effects, wardrobe, choreography, dancing, etc. 

2. It is very very hard to do something iconic these days when we have seen almost everything and events in music go way faster than before. Social media changed everything, things used to have more longevity than now. 

she needed to do MM/DYWCO Medley tbh instead of G-eazy's song

On 22/05/2017 at 11:54 PM, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Okay so. The VMA commercial is triggering because it reminds me of how hyped I was when I saw it and then well we got her performance. Got it? :jlostare:

A "trigger" regarding your excitement over a Britney performance is, frankly, bullshit to, say, somebody being triggered due to a horrific event in their life. Stop throwing that word around. Trigger this, trigger that...some of you just need to stay in bed and get some sleep XD

This is the reason why I hated so much the performance... I was expecting something big, iconic... And we ended up getting a boring performance of half the song and then a g-ezy show everything almost at the end of the show when no one cared about it anymore.WHY? :(

Archived