Heaven On Earth

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exactly like Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know on FFT...or Everytime on CT... or Everytime on POM... or Shadow on Onyx... Y'know, she up there in the air and lip syncing to background vocals :unbelievableney:

Except she did sing Shadow live and tried to sing ET on CT live, so sorry there :queenriri:

13 minutes ago, Electro World said:

This song is amazing. To think that some people view it as the worst song on Blackout :icant2:

I thought the worst song on Blackout was unanimously decided to be Why Should I Be Sad, although everyone also agrees it does not suck at all.

But hey, there's always that one guy.

8 hours ago, Applejack said:

I thought the worst song on Blackout was unanimously decided to be Why Should I Be Sad, although everyone also agrees it does not suck at all.

But hey, there's always that one guy.

Who's hating on Why Should I Be Sad? :icant2: I can feel Britney's emotions in that song, her frustrations and all and it makes me cry. :crying1:

She should perform Heaven on Earth stripped down sans live vocals, like idk maybe piano or guitar, its an amazing song. :comingthru:

Archived