What songs make you tear up?

Mayenaise

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Swear on everything, I BAWLED tears to Man On The Moon when I first listened to the album as a whole. I was ******* embarrassed at myself. It's such an undercover powerful song, and Britney's voice and her words are so heartfelt that I couldn't hold it. :otears:

That was legit my first reaction to Man on the Moon! :wontcry: Beautiful song is beautiful! :tifftear:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Sorry I don't know how to give compliments without adding some shade it is something I am working on:ohi:

Trust me all of us :mhm:

When Your Eyes Say It

Walk On By

I Run Away

When I Found You

Everytime

Shadow

Don't Hang Up

Heaven On Earth

Out From Under

He About To Lose Me

Don't Cry

Man On The Moon

13 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Every time I hear Invitation it sets me off for some strange reason...

Mood Ring obv. 

And when I first heard Make Me I wept like a baby on the bus home from work, then for different reasons when the video was released :omg::wontcry:

Sorry I don't know how to give compliments without adding some shade it is something I am working on:ohi:

Little Me (Just Yesterday). People say this song is about her sister but I think this song is more of a conversation between her younger self and her older self. There's something very sad and vulnerable about the lyrics and the way that she sings it. :crying2:

Guest $elfish

Someday I will understand it was before her break down , in the same mansion she locked herself in and it's a nice song I prefer it over everytime tbh :sassybrit:

Archived