You are witnissing Slayage right here

Cappycorn87

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICONIC AF!!!

:crying1::crying1::crying1::crying1:

1 minute ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Should be good feelings. Every fan base gets nostalgic in these type of threads with their own favorite artists. Lets just be glad that Britney has these videos and we can watch them forever. Some people stan for artists with horrible music videos and performances lol. 

You're kinda right lol

So, I never watch that video. But it has honestly got to be the most "Britney Spears" thing I have ever seen. Like if Britney had to be explained to someone who hadn't heard of her, this video would be it. 

Like it's ****, choreography, bubblegum, Barbie, pop, beauty, attitude, fierce. And the outfits. Slay mama. 

22 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Should be good feelings. Every fan base gets nostalgic in these type of threads with their own favorite artists. Lets just be glad that Britney has these videos and we can watch them forever. Some people stan for artists with horrible music videos and performances lol. 

Mmmhmmm... I always find it funny when certain fanbases call Britney "stiff", sh!tney, ect., when their faves have been **** their whole career :truthtea:

Archived