The reason only Asia dates have been announced... (theory)

Bxnes

The only dates so far to have been announced are in Asia. Next year I feel like she will celebrate 20 years in the industry with a new album and tour. The Super Bowl will kick it off and then she will announce a tour in Europe, North/South America, UK and Australia. The reason she is booking the Asia shows this year is maybe because they can't get dates this year and they do not want to leave Asia out of seeing Britney.

So what do you think? Good or Bad?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

The Super Bowl will kick it off 

Not gonna happen sis :sassybrit:

The rest is possible. She needs to put some effort in this time around though, otherwise it's just going to be another flop era. :meltdown:

Just now, Nick Jonas said:

Not gonna happen sis :sassybrit:

The rest is possible. She needs to put some effort in this time around though, otherwise it's just going to be another flop era. :meltdown:

Many reliable (well I think reliable) have been hinting at it. Like "Pandora Sound". He got Make Me release right, Slumber Party release right and the Asia tour right. The only thing I can think that he said was wrong was that Lady Gaga was meant to perform on the VMA's last year, but she didn't. The single apparently got delayed, many insiders said this, so maybe the account was right. Also the same with remark, he has said some bullshit in the past (and admitted to it) but he also has said a lot of things before many of the events including the Asia tour.... but I shouldn't believe them lol :byebitch:

I think you are right in regards to if she does the UK, it wont be til 2018 as shes touring Asia in June then finishing POM from September-December. I'm just hating the not knowing what the hell is going on. I wish they'd just tell us even if they say look shes just touring asia  this year and will be doing more touring next year, ok it is a bit crap waiting that long but at least we'd know.

The other worry I have and I posted this a couple of days ago, if she does a UK tour, I really hope they just announce all the dates at once and not the odd date at  a time. I live in Scotland and even though I've accepted she'll probably not do Scotland, I wanna know for definite that shes not doing Scotland so that I can make arrangements with my brother-in-law to take me to Manchester

1 hour ago, Bxnes said:

The only dates so far to have been announced are in Asia. Next year I feel like she will celebrate 20 years in the industry with a new album and tour. The Super Bowl will kick it off and then she will announce a tour in Europe, North/South America, UK and Australia. The reason she is booking the Asia shows this year is maybe because they can't get dates this year and they do not want to leave Asia out of seeing Britney.

Please be right :hugs:

Archived