Raven talking about Britney

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can that btich say that Toxic is her favorite song and starts to sing Baby's first line right after as if it is Toxic? :moorangu:

Spoiler

Plus why bring Janet when the question is about Britney? It's like she doesn't wanna be associated as someone that likes her or that the Icon Award should go to Janet instead :sassybrit:

I used to love her show back in the day. Wondering if this new one will have the same old days Disney quality :ponderney:

2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

How can that btich say that Toxic is her favorite song and starts to sing Baby's first line right after as if it is Toxic? :moorangu:

Reveal hidden contents

Plus why bring Janet when the question is about Britney? It's like she doesn't wanna be associated as someone that likes her or that the Icon Award should go to Janet instead :sassybrit:

I used to love her show back in the day. Wondering if this new one will have the same old days Disney quality :ponderney:

Must have been the Special Edition of Toxic released exclusively in "every continent in Africa" ... where Raven's from :riha:

Raven and Hilary are the biggest stars of Disney. They made that company so much money. 

I used to run ravens website, I've met her several times for promotional stuff for the website. She was always way cool and way nice. I don't think this new show will last but I am happy for her. I think "The View" really tarnished the GP image of her. :lostney:

Archived