(UPDATED: 80% were sold)Britney live in Taipei tickets aren't sold out yet

tim90917

39 minutes ago, tim90917 said:

Ikr even Gaga sold out and quickly added another show:forkit: That's why I'm a bit worried... and it seems like Ariana will sell quicker than Brit does tomorrow 

Goddam, you whores are so dramatic, the shows are selling really well. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why worry that much about the shows? If they don't sell out they'll probably get close to that :verycool:

Sould out shows are great, every fan base love that the artist they stan for are doing well. But if it doesn't, what can we possibly do? :ponderney:

Just chill and let the time do it's job. Baby girl will leave Asia with her coins anyway :saycheese:

Don't worry that much baby in order to prevent heart attacks :bigkiss:

3 hours ago, tim90917 said:

Maybe I'm a little bit overreacting but Ariana's tickets will be on sale tomorrow and maybe people gave up Britney's bc of Ari's

And Britney's advertisement is everywhere but it didn't help tho 

maybe she really needs a promotion single or something  :ponderney: 

You are because 80% of the tickets are already bought which is good

4 hours ago, tim90917 said:

OMG I'm so pissed that they gave her an EXHIBITION CENTER for the concert

and it's on Tuesday... worst timing and place :sassybrit:

I am really really sad now... tickets have started selling for 9 hours now and it's not even sold out

hope she'll sold them all, the promo for her concert flopped:wannadie:(I got the VIP tickets!

edit: 80% were sold and it's the worst in Asia so far:sassybrit:

how is 80% the worst lol, she ll literally sell 100% in 2-3 days if it goes with this tempo, the place will be full

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, tim90917 said:

Maybe I'm a little bit overreacting but Ariana's tickets will be on sale tomorrow and maybe people gave up Britney's bc of Ari's

And Britney's advertisement is everywhere but it didn't help tho 

maybe she really needs a promotion single or something  :ponderney: 

Arianna Grande has got some recent hits, but her selling out doesn't mean Britney won't sell out??

It will sell out 100%. Just a matter of time, but if the demand is high, maybe Britney can add another date and slay Xtina even harder, actually never mind, they're not even on the same level anymore.

why do we care how quick Ariana sells out and compare it to Britney? One thing doesn't have to do ANYTHING with the other.  

Do some of you really think one day it will be: Welcome Britney Spears please! And Ariana Grande, who btw sold her concert in Taiwan quicker than Britney Spears.

:plzexplain:

Archived