UPDATED: (FAKE) The Blonds for Britney Live in Concert Rumor

YALA

Fashion designers The Blonds tweeted and then deleted that this is for Britney's new tour. 

tumblr_opw0bfOpmJ1umavu3o1_1280.jpg

I didn't have time to make any screen shoot, but a guy on twitter posted about it. What do you think? 

The Blonds have worked before for Britney on her Circus album photoshoot and during The Circus Tour, so it could be possible. I hope she stops wearing primark clothes during her shows.

+ I want you to remember that practically one year ago, the director of the Circus tour was asked if he had plans on working with brit again, and his answer was that he was set to start working with her team for this past January.

I

want

to

believe...

EDIT: 

So it seems that it's an Yves Saint Laurent costume from 1999

22Bridal-attire22-Rose-Bouquet-Bikini-de

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, YALA said:

Fashion designers The Blonds tweeted and then deleted that this is for Britney's new tour. 

tumblr_opw0bfOpmJ1umavu3o1_1280.jpg

I didn't have time to make any screen shoot, but a guy on twitter posted about it. What do you think? 

The Blonds have worked before for Britney on her Circus album photoshoot and during The Circus Tour, so it could be possible. I hope she stops wearing primark clothes during her shows.

+ I want you to remember that practically one year ago, the director of the Circus tour was asked if he had plans on working with brit again, and his answer was that he was set to start working with her team for this past January.

I

want

to

believe...

btw sis do you have receipts of the circus tour saying what he said??? would love to see it! :unbelievableney:

40 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

btw sis do you have receipts of the circus tour saying what he said??? would love to see it! :unbelievableney:

Yes! It has been posted here before, he twitted about it, but I'm a bit lazy to search it, but promise I will to post it here later:bigkiss:

3 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

This is fake. :orangu:

This dress is by Yves Saint Laurent, 1999 and we'll get PH Vegas leotards by Seamstress.

22Bridal-attire22-Rose-Bouquet-Bikini-de

I knew this was too good to be true :plzexplain:

Anyways, I can tell you that the circus director thing was posted here when he twitted about it, so lets find that twit!

Archived