before Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-2.58.21-PM.jpg

after 16110161_1671082056523034_3053574730725457920_n.jpg

ps. such a great experience, thank you for telling us your story 

that's not the same shirt though :beyfedup:

the "17" on the 2nd is much thinner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She (Britney) told the new costume designer she was inspired by VS for the revamp. It's why some of the costumes WERE so **** and similar. It's a shame because she looked great. And apparently the red finale outfit, she designed herself, and it's her FAVORITE. If I had to choose, the camo in the opening segue is the best she's EVER looked.

On 5/13/2017 at 7:29 PM, Mc54 said:

I did! I got all of the "Change Your Mind" interlude, "Make Me", "Do You Wanna Come Over?" & "Slumber Party" - will YouTube!

I'm a flop. When does Change Your Mind play as an interlude? Did it replace Radar?

1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

She (Britney) told the new costume designer she was inspired by VS for the revamp. It's why some of the costumes WERE so **** and similar. It's a shame because she looked great. And apparently the red finale outfit, she designed herself, and it's her FAVORITE. If I had to choose, the camo in the opening segue is the best she's EVER looked.

Why am I not surprised :giggleney:

I love that she's involved with the outfits though, I want her to be as comfortable in her skin and on stage as can be. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived