Just picked up my M&G for tonight.

Mc54

7 hours ago, Mc54 said:

My M&G:

normal_18444283_3002362987084780_4427499129077235712_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BUBgm9oFCMl/

She was so lovely. I said "Hi Britney!" very high energy, and she reached out her hand and said "Hi sweetie what's your name?" "Michael - it's so nice to meet you, can I hug you real quick?" - and she said of course and really let me in which I thought was great. When we let go, she saw my necklace (Yurman black diamond cross) and she grabs it and goes "Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!" And I said "David Yurman?! Stop! Ugh, I love you Britney that's awesome! - ok let's do this!" And she laughed and grabbed me real close over my shoulder. I told her to have a great show and thanks for having me, and she said "you're so welcome sweetie have a great night!"

and that was it. Short and sweet but she was so personable and lively. AND ON FIRE on stage all night.

Yayyy you got an awesome pic!:giggleney:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

So happy for you! Your photo looks really nice!!!

Thank you!

4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

This is incredible. If only I could have a meet and greet so flawless. Congratulations!! And you're a cutie.

Aw, shucks - you're too kind!

7 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

It's nice you have a good story! How expensive was your M&G if you don'y mind me asking 

I bought a seat in 103, on the aisle, in row 5 for like $260. And the M&G add on was $1,500. The backstage stuff was so much fun. Fe took us into BRITNEY'S quick-change, not the dancers like they usually do, apparently. That was awesome. She has photos of her kids, make up, lotion, hairspray and the rack of outfits and boots. The 'Kisses' outfit got destroyed because Britney cut the sleeves too much and they never made another one :(

8 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

She looked pretty good during M&Gs. Congrats @Mc54. Have you recorded maybe "Glory" songs? :)

I did! I got all of the "Change Your Mind" interlude, "Make Me", "Do You Wanna Come Over?" & "Slumber Party" - will YouTube!

12 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

I did! I got all of the "Change Your Mind" interlude, "Make Me", "Do You Wanna Come Over?" & "Slumber Party" - will YouTube!

So cool! :clap:

Don't even bother to upload it on YT - it will be deleted as soon as you upload it due to copyrights. Her team is such a mess. :4music:

It would be nice if you could upload those videos on google drive, openload, vidme or somewhere else and share it with us. If you need some extra help how to do it, feel free to ask. :)

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

So cool! :clap:

Don't even bother to upload it on YT - it will be deleted as soon as you upload it due to copyrights. Her team is such a mess. :4music:

It would be nice if you could upload those videos on google drive, openload, vidme or somewhere else and share it with us. If you need some extra help how to do it, feel free to ask. :)

Vimeo is the place to upload these things :mhm: its like youtube without copyrights

On 2017-05-13 at 11:58 AM, Mc54 said:

My M&G:

She was so lovely. I said "Hi Britney!" very high energy, and she reached out her hand and said "Hi sweetie what's your name?" "Michael - it's so nice to meet you, can I hug you real quick?" - and she said of course and really let me in which I thought was great. When we let go, she saw my necklace (Yurman black diamond cross) and she grabs it and goes "Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!" And I said "David Yurman?! Stop! Ugh, I love you Britney that's awesome! - ok let's do this!" And she laughed and grabbed me real close over my shoulder. I told her to have a great show and thanks for having me, and she said "you're so welcome sweetie have a great night!"

and that was it. Short and sweet but she was so personable and lively. AND ON FIRE on stage all night.

Omg loved reading that!!! So happy for you, and so so sweet

On 5/13/2017 at 0:58 PM, Mc54 said:

My M&G:

This is a really nice m&g pic

3 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

they did and it wasn't a great idea :(

before Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-2.58.21-PM.jpg

after 16110161_1671082056523034_3053574730725457920_n.jpg

ps. such a great experience, thank you for telling us your story 

Thank you. I was really worried about everything going into it, what I'd say, how she'd be, etc - and it really couldn't have gone better. I had some things rehearsed in my head to say, and when she actually noticed something on me and started the convo, i just said **** it and had the moment with her. Was awesome.

1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

Thank you. I was really worried about everything going into it, what I'd say, how she'd be, etc - and it really couldn't have gone better. I had some things rehearsed in my head to say, and when she actually noticed something on me and started the convo, i just said **** it and had the moment with her. Was awesome.

I'm planning to do the M&G so i loved your story! I really need an hug from her!

Archived