• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mauureee said:

Come here with good receipts or we'll think you're just another @Britneybbhmm 

26ufkgcKwn3fX1ZFm.gif

omg what? please do explain! :nydisgust:

10 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

In Vegas for the weekend, and JUST got my M&G wristband. Have to be back at 6:15.

Will give a full report when done :) Wish me luck!!

good luck!!! :giggleney:

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

LOL:queenriri:

My M&G:

normal_18444283_3002362987084780_4427499129077235712_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BUBgm9oFCMl/

She was so lovely. I said "Hi Britney!" very high energy, and she reached out her hand and said "Hi sweetie what's your name?" "Michael - it's so nice to meet you, can I hug you real quick?" - and she said of course and really let me in which I thought was great. When we let go, she saw my necklace (Yurman black diamond cross) and she grabs it and goes "Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!" And I said "David Yurman?! Stop! Ugh, I love you Britney that's awesome! - ok let's do this!" And she laughed and grabbed me real close over my shoulder. I told her to have a great show and thanks for having me, and she said "you're so welcome sweetie have a great night!"

and that was it. Short and sweet but she was so personable and lively. AND ON FIRE on stage all night.

4 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

My M&G:

She was so lovely. I said "Hi Britney!" very high energy, and she reached out her hand and said "Hi sweetie what's your name?" "Michael - it's so nice to meet you, can I hug you real quick?" - and she said of course and really let me in which I thought was great. When we let go, she saw my necklace (Yurman black diamond cross) and she grabs it and goes "Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!" And I said "David Yurman?! Stop! Ugh, I love you Britney that's awesome! - ok let's do this!" And she laughed and grabbed me real close over my shoulder. I told her to have a great show and thanks for having me, and she said "you're so welcome sweetie have a great night!"

and that was it. Short and sweet but she was so personable and lively. AND ON FIRE on stage all night.

that sounds awesome :unbelievableney:

1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

"Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!"

She didn't wear it yet :ponderney:

just imagine bling appearing just like that in your closet, so cool :)

5 hours ago, Mc54 said:

My M&G:

omg so sweet, and she looks good! Congratulations, beautiful pic! :makeitrain:

5 hours ago, Mc54 said:

My M&G:

Omg I'm so jelly. :tiffsniffle: Happy for you bb! :clap:

Guest Nick Jonas
5 hours ago, Mc54 said:

My M&G:

Crying :otears:

Archived