Britney's Piece Of Me Summer Tour Is Making A Stop In Singapore

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, s0dap0p said:

Some artists announce concerts like 5 months or more before the concert :weirdmeout:

Madonna announced her Manila concert 8 months earlier :idkney:

Is she confirming the dates as the bookings get approved? :ohnoney: I'm not complaining I'm just confused :embarrassney:

Probably 

1 hour ago, slaveneytbh said:

I'm from Singapore and the tickets are so expensive!!! I'm literally dead and crying. I'm unsure if it's the concert organizer jacking up them prices bcus Bangkok and hongkong's VIP ticket is literally $200 cheaper than her most expensive tix here in sg :byebitch: 

Ikr. I'm so bummed out about this tbh. :/ I'm not sure if I wanna get Cat 1 or Cat 2. Which seat are u getting? :tifftear: 

3 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

Ikr. I'm so bummed out about this tbh. :/ I'm not sure if I wanna get Cat 1 or Cat 2. Which seat are u getting? :tifftear: 

I don't know yet! It's so expensive to watch the queen. You think ticket prices will go lower if people do not fill up the stadium? :ponderney:

Just now, slaveneytbh said:

I don't know yet! It's so expensive to watch the queen. You think ticket prices will go lower if people do not fill up the stadium? :ponderney:

Idk I think there's a risk to take like if we wait, they might get sold out. But also unfair if they lower the prices once we already paid for them :meltdown:

My sis know someone who is involved in the show and was asking for discount :quirkney: (since its very pricey) and the person told her that Brit is very expensive :slayney: and due to the small market in Singapore, the price will be more compare to other countries. 

Nevertheless, I am still going for the CAT 1 (which is a standing pen) since its Britney *****... anyone going for the same here?

5 hours ago, Heterophobia said:

Here

:byebitch:

I'm just pissedT cuz the Singapore concert doesn't have a stage path which goes into the standing crowd like her other shows do. Any change this could change?

C_nj5wqU0AA0Bi9.jpg

Yes, noticed that too in the other shows in Asia, there's a runway going through, what's good, sportshub/team B:weusay:

Archived