Britney's Piece Of Me Summer Tour Is Making A Stop In Singapore

• Leader
britney-singapore-piece-of-me.jpg

We on a world tour.

Another day another date. Britney Spears announced she's taking Piece Of Me to Singapore this summer. "Happy to confirm that I’ll be performing in Singapore on June 30th!," she said.

It'll be a busy couple of months for Miss Britney. As it stands, the "Change Your Mind" singer has shows slated for Tel Aviv, Manila, South Korea, several in Japan. She also has a sold-out show in Hong Kong, and added a second date to her stop in Bangkok due to popular demand. What kind of legend?

Rumor has it she'll also head to Paris, though nothing is set in stone yet.

Make sure to buy a BreatheHeavy Graphic T-shirt/Tank Top to rock at one of the shows! Shameless promotion at its finest.

Also, here's Britney as a fox soundtracked to Kelly Clarkson's "Heartbeat Song."

A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, britrey said:

Ugh! Can somebody list down the confirmed dates again? Why would Exhale delete my thread listing the confirmed dates? Hmp

June 3 & 4 - Tokyo, Japan

June 6 - Osaka, Japan

June 10 - Seoul, Korea

June 13 - Taipei, Taiwan

June 15 - Manila, Philippines

June 23 & 24 - Bangkok, Thailand

June 27 - Hong Kong

June 30 - Singapore

July 3 - Tel Aviv, Israel

:cinderellaney:

34 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

and so each day the chance of Britney touring in the EU becomes less likely:crying1:

No really, shes already announced shows over in Asia in June so it was pretty obvious she wasn't coming here around that time anyway so I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think she'll do here til early 2018 to be honest

17 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

i read the comments on facebook, people are complaining that her tix is soooo pricyyyy, some even mention about lip sync and pom's dancing :idkney:

Yeah I saw her tickets the cheapest is like SGD 188, the most expensive is around SGD 500+

Archived