Best performance of all time

none

in my opinion of course :pieceofwhat: 

the whole thing was pretty simple, but you can see the fire in her eyes and energy which made the whole thing out of this world. plus this reaction video made me appreciate it more

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RobRocks said:

For me the best performance of all time is I'm A Slave 4 U in the VMAs. It was simply EPIC.

2001 VMA is def in my top but not the first, mainly because if it wasn't for the snake, she probably would have had the reception she had. it was great though

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

in my opinion of course :pieceofwhat: 

the whole thing was pretty simple, but you can see the fire in her eyes and energy which made the whole thing out of this world. plus this reaction video made me appreciate it more

I knew it was going to be this or slave :)
Slave is my actual fave, but this is really close!

2000 & 2001 are my faves.

I could never quite pick between them as I love and appreciate both performances. 

Reaction videos to Britney's best work as well are so great to watch, especially by the new generation. They are genuinely stunned by Primeney and fan-girl over her while watching it.

Archived