Honor A Legend: BreatheHeavy Graphic Tank Tops And Shirts For Sale!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

It actually looks great...

But why on Earth would someone buy a shirt representing an online forum?

"Oh hey girl, I love your tee. What's Breathe Heavy?"

"It's a Britney Spears forum where we talk about Britney online!"

:giggleney:

I understand if you're some fitness guru on Instagram... but an online forum? Jordy... Breathe Heavy is a pop music website, and not a mainstream one at that. It's not a brand.

Still love you though xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxxxooo oreo.

"Campaign needs a minimum of 5 orders."

C'mon Exhale!

This.

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Like a ComicCon for Britney stans :hehehe:

BritneyCon: Live at the Axis Theatre! :queenflopga: Meet Jordanna and get your exclusive BreatheHeavy shirt or tank top signed! giphy.gif And he'll also sell the Original Post-er Coffee Cups too! :queenriri:

9 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I hope you guys like them and are interested in getting one. If you have any questions please let me know :brit:

Aren't these the same a few of us won on this forum?

I actually wore my breathe heavy Britney tank today matter of fact.

Hopefully in the future you'll have more games for giveaways.

:otears:

Isn't this the same design you tried to sell back in late 2013 for $40, and then the thread got derailed once people realized you stole the image of the model (wearing a plain black t with the design photoshopped onto it) from another clothing site, and people threatened to report you to the FBI? :giggleney: People were so ******* mean back then, but Lord was it fun to read through those threads with wine and popcorn.

Besides, you're the best model, so I don't know why you didn't just pose back then like you did now. :milkney:

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Isn't this the same design you tried to sell back in late 2013 for $40, and then the thread got derailed once people realized you stole the image of the model (wearing a plain black t with the design photoshopped onto it) from another clothing site, and people threatened to report you to the FBI? :giggleney: People were so ******* mean back then, but Lord was it fun to read through those threads with wine and popcorn.

Besides, you're the best model, so I don't know why you didn't just pose back then like you did now. :milkney:

Slay,

I won that same tank in this forum lol. This is hilarious to see that Jordan is trying to still sell these like McDonald's failed chicken wings.

Jordan needs his coins.

:queenie:

Archived