Did Ellen just shade Britney?

burns

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I don't know why, but I don't like her. IDK. There's just something annoying about her. Or I feel like I am forced to like her. However, I don't:sippingtea:

i used to like her but she got more annoying and hypocritical over the years, i've heard that she's not very nice as a person towards others

52 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I totally get what u mean!:mhm:

Sometimes I feel like she's two faced.:howiroll:

She is fun and I like her positive energy. But yeah sometimes I don't get the purpose of her sayings tbh. :thinkney:

I feel like she is forced with all this positivity. I cant put my finger on it but she just annoys me. Idk:embarrassney:

16 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i used to like her but she got more annoying and hypocritical over the years, i've heard that she's not very nice as a person towards others

I wouldn't know about that or if true, but she comes across as arrogant and kinda fake. Full of herself. Hate to be mean but she gives that vibe. But I Used to like her as well:byebitch:

5 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I wouldn't know about that or if true, but she comes across as arrogant and kinda fake. Full of herself. Hate to be mean but she gives that vibe. But I Used to like her as well:byebitch:

i agree

regardless of she talking about Britney or even liking her, i've had the same opinion about her for years

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

i agree

regardless of she talking about Britney or even liking her, i've had the same opinion about her for years

yeah and I also feel like she is nice w Britney when she's around, but uses her when needed to make a joke. Although she did praise her when she wasnt there and promoted Blackout and some similar stuff. Maybe she just needs a time off of TV:quirkney:

2 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I don't know why, but I don't like her. IDK. There's just something annoying about her. Or I feel like I am forced to like her. However, I don't:sippingtea:

same here. she always pretends to be best friends with all of her guests. I mean gurl, I know you have to be polite to them, but don't go overboard. you can't possibly like everyone, there's gotta be someone who annoys you. that's why she seems fake to me,

6 minutes ago, Nova Terra said:

same here. she always pretends to be best friends with all of her guests. I mean gurl, I know you have to be polite to them, but don't go overboard. you can't possibly like everyone, there's gotta be someone who annoys you. that's why she seems fake to me,

exactly! and its already backfiring on her. Expose ha:queenriri:

Archived