They should do a Summer Tour documentary

monalisaney81

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CristMont said:

WE NEEED THIS! The world need it :mcry:

It could be a Netflix special or they just can't put it on iTunes, would be fine.

Yes this mixed with the NYE final piece of me show would be perfect. Plus it would end in time for 20th anniversary 

52 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

They should follow Britney around all summer and record her going on tour overseas and such. It would be nice to see how she travels and performs for the different places. 

I really hope it is the plan, for the 20th anerversary, her team can't miss this opportunity of gain way more money for a a special (HBO , Apple Music, Netflix ) and later for sale. 

25 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Yes!!

And keep Jamie & Larry OUT OF IT. And not asking her dumb questions.

Like actual documentary capturing behind the scenes, with well-edited performance videos and in depth interview about Glory.

I just finished watching Stages and I feel like it can be sorta like that.

Her getting to the diffrent locations, doing press for POM, checking out the diffrent Asia stores and markets, calling up her boys and crying because she misses them, talking about traveling so far away from home, how she feels, ect. very raw and unedited, very limited background music and just a real outlook on the life of what Britneys life is now touring the world.

They could include snippets of the actual show in the documentary but the bulk of the show can be released as an official tour special.

5 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Yes this mixed with the NYE final piece of me show would be perfect. Plus it would end in time for 20th anniversary 

I hope they've been casually filming (parts of) some of the POM shows all the way since 2013 and film POM on the road for the summer and throughout the rest of the year and then make one long POM concert+documentary to release right after.

Edit: bonus features can be alternate versions for BTI and different costumes/wigs etc :orly:

Archived