Finally!!! South Korea PRE-SALE on tuesday!

Dessert Eom

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google translation slays me everytime:

"Queen's return! Britney Spears, the best diva of the era, will finally be performing My performance will 
be remembered as one of the best performances of Korea in June 2017 in Korea.

Approximately 150 million records of worldwide music sales! 
Six of the seven regular albums were on the top of the Billboard album charts! 
YouTube / VEVO total views 3 billion times! 
Many of the nine albums released so far have established a record number of the nation's No. 6! 
Grammy Award, 6 MTV Video Music Awards including Achievement Award, 9 Billboard Music Awards

Britney Spears, 
whose name has become the name of the Hollywood street of honor , will debut in Korea in June 2017 to announce the return of Queen of Pop, the best of its kind."

If this translation is slightly correct, I cannot with the "six of the seven regular albums," are they refusing to recognize the existence of Banana Juanita and Glory?? :hype:

26 minutes ago, Darna said:

Google translation slays me everytime:

"Queen's return! Britney Spears, the best diva of the era, will finally be performing My performance will 
be remembered as one of the best performances of Korea in June 2017 in Korea.

Approximately 150 million records of worldwide music sales! 
Six of the seven regular albums were on the top of the Billboard album charts! 
YouTube / VEVO total views 3 billion times! 
Many of the nine albums released so far have established a record number of the nation's No. 6! 
Grammy Award, 6 MTV Video Music Awards including Achievement Award, 9 Billboard Music Awards

Britney Spears, 
whose name has become the name of the Hollywood street of honor , will debut in Korea in June 2017 to announce the return of Queen of Pop, the best of its kind."

If this translation is slightly correct, I cannot with the "six of the seven regular albums," are they refusing to recognize the existence of Banana Juanita and Glory?? :hype:

Urrrgh shame on us Korea.

:meltdown:

It must be "six of the eight regular albums" right?

Yas of course banana juanita was special album, so...:forkit:

1 minute ago, Dessert Eom said:

Please. don't say that dude. That article sucks. :trash:

We korean army really love GLORY era so much. :foh:

we do too, too bad she has not released a 3rd single yet to coincide with this Asian tour. she finally chose to grace our continent with her presence. :otears::crying1:

Archived