The "I never actually watched Britney on X-Factor" Thread...

GypsyWoman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

I'll probably lose my fan card, but I have to admit that I didn't actually watch X-Factor when Britney was on it other than 1 or 2 of the audition episodes. So when people make X-Factor references or talk about her faces or how bad it was, I'm honestly clueless.

I just never really liked the show and even Britney couldn't get me interested...

Anyone else?

I didn't either. I'll probably get bashed for this but seeing Britney judge someone's voice is absurd. It's as cringeworthy as J-lo being a judge. Sorry, I only watched one episode where she had this stunning eyeliner on. I thought she looked gorgeous but I couldn't finish watching that episode. I also couldn't take her being a brat towards that guy who dissed Lovato. Like britney, you don't even pre-record your vocals, you have no right to judge anyone else when u just mime on stage. 

41 minutes ago, Daniella said:

I didn't either. I'll probably get bashed for this but seeing Britney judge someone's voice is absurd. It's as cringeworthy as J-lo being a judge. Sorry, I only watched one episode where she had this stunning eyeliner on. I thought she looked gorgeous but I couldn't finish watching that episode. I also couldn't take her being a brat towards that guy who dissed Lovato. Like britney, you don't even pre-record your vocals, you have no right to judge anyone else when u just mime on stage. 

I know, right? Seeing her criticize people for being "off-key" is really hypocritical when this exists:

Spoiler

She shouldn't judge anyone's vocals when she herself hasn't sung a full song live since 2004.

Only SINGERS (Demi, Mariah, Nicole, etc.) or MANAGERS (L.A., Simon, etc.) should be judging people's vocals and/or potential to be a star.

4 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I wasn't a stan when that hapenned.

I'm watching it for the first time right now.

Hide contents

Jump to 3:00. I didn't know the show was that dramatic,

These moments when Britney walks out: 6:30 and 7:51 :tiffanycries::tiffanycries::tiffanycries: 

It was awful tbh, one of her worst career moves. The "i feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me" thing was weird to me because it's so not like her to say something that mean.... i feel like they told her what to say and it wasn't genuine. The worst is when that article came out about how they hunted down Don Philip just so they could embarrass him on the show. You could tell that situation upset her.  

7 minutes ago, Mood ringx said:

It was awful tbh, one of her worst career moves. The "i feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me" thing was weird to me because it's so not like her to say something that mean.... i feel like they told her what to say and it wasn't genuine. The worst is when that article came out about how they hunted down Don Philip just so they could embarrass him on the show. You could tell that situation upset her.  

I watched the whole season, I think on some episodes she had an ear piece in and someone in the back was telling her what to say. I know that sounds horrible, but there were times on the show her responses sounded sooo scriptney, you can tell it wasn't from her . Just not her personality at all. Which is sad because why couldn't she come up with her own opinion? :ponderney:

I watched the audition episodes and then by the time the live shows started I was soooo bored that I was pretty much just watching the beginning of each episode to see what she wore and the I was done by the time people started performing. It wasn't my kind of show anyways and Britney wasn't entertaining at all.  

You're not the only one tbh. I don't like that kind of shows so I only watched a few episodes because she was one of the judges. I didn't like some of her attitudes and I felt that sometimes she was really uncomfortable so I skipped a lot of episodes. :forkit: Still, it was one of the worst decisions in her career.

2 hours ago, Mood ringx said:

Really, they asked him to audition? I wonder if they knew he was not "stable". I have seen a short clip and it was sad. I hope he's better now.

And you call yourself a fan?

britney-spears-shielded-from-bad-album-r

I mean, nobody gave a damn about the show, I watched every single episode and I don't even remember anything else besides Carly Rose Sonanclair and probably Bea Miller, but just the fact that we were able to watch Britney Spears on television, twice a week, for several months, it was just heaven :donewithit:

Archived