Due To Popular Demand, Britney Has Added A Second Piece Of Me Show In Bangkok

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, why can't she just do a stadium? Everyone on twitter see a medium sized arena and claim its a stadium, but no she's not doing any stadiums with this tour.

Her team prefers her to do multiple arena dates then to do a stadium so we can't say that our fave also does stadiums when everyone else is talking about how Britney only does theatres/arenas...:byebitch:

She looks awesome :makeitrain:

15 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

God, why can't she just do a stadium? Everyone on twitter see a medium sized arena and claim its a stadium, but no she's not doing any stadiums with this tour.

Her team prefers her to do multiple arena dates then to do a stadium so we can't say that our fave also does stadiums when everyone else is talking about how Britney only does theatres/arenas...:byebitch:

I know :nochillbrit:

6 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Better fan experience.. Madonna changed from 70k stadiums to 15k arenas and it was good :)

i just read the comments on facebook by clicking translation option. obviously, most people are pressed and not satisfied that the additional date is 23rd June,  that the 23rd June will be the first round and those who had bought for 24th June show will be as second round. most of them commented that they should move people who bought for 24th to 23rdand 23 to 24.  but for me, as someone who had bought for 24th June, i dont care if i go watching the show on second day. first day doesnt mean our queen will be ready enough and i think it will be a warm up, so the second one would be great and she will be in great energy, i hope. :snapney:

48 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

i just read the comments on facebook by clicking translation option. obviously, most people are pressed and not satisfied that the additional date is 23rd June,  that the 23rd June will be the first round and those who had bought for 24th June show will be as second round. most of them commented that they should move people who bought for 24th to 23rdand 23 to 24.  but for me, as someone who had bought for 24th June, i dont care if i go watching the show on second day. first day doesnt mean our queen will be ready enough and i think it will be a warm up, so the second one would be great and she will be in great energy, i hope. :snapney:

They mad because the promoter always fulfill 100% for the first round but after that they don't care how the show will be

:letitburn:

Archived