Due To Popular Demand, Britney Has Added A Second Piece Of Me Show In Bangkok

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Who else is doing stadiums? Lol. Beyonce is the only one selling out stadiums, Rihanna's stadium shows were half Empti and we'll see about Gaga's.

Beyonce, adele, justin bieber, etc. It's kinda sad to see Rihanna trying when Britney could actually do it but doesnt. I mean, EVERYONE thinks Britney doing a stadium is a joke, she could actually pull it off.

6 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

God, why can't she just do a stadium? Everyone on twitter see a medium sized arena and claim its a stadium, but no she's not doing any stadiums with this tour.

Her team prefers her to do multiple arena dates then to do a stadium so we can't say that our fave also does stadiums when everyone else is talking about how Britney only does theatres/arenas...:byebitch:

:sofedup: and when she books an expensive 50k stadium and videos of the half empty stadium are posted on twitter you'll say that her team is stupid, they want stan twitter to drag herrrrrr!!!

maybe you should investing yourself so much in fan wars? requesting that Britney does something so you brag about it on twitter. :sofedup:

3 hours ago, button said:

:sofedup: and when she books an expensive 50k stadium and videos of the half empty stadium are posted on twitter you'll say that her team is stupid, they want stan twitter to drag herrrrrr!!!

maybe you should investing yourself so much in fan wars? requesting that Britney does something so you brag about it on twitter. :sofedup:

I mean 'braging' about it would be an extra. But I really wish she could do stadiums for many reasons, but if she cant perform to her fans in a stadium then idk how y'all want her to do the superbowl:arianabye:

and britney could easily sell out a 50k stadium specially in bangkock which the arena tickets sold out in under 60 minutes and she's doing another show. And she could also the tokyo dome instead of doing 2 shows in arenas there.:brit: thailand, china and japan are crazy for britney.

53 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

I mean 'braging' about it would be an extra. But I really wish she could do stadiums for many reasons, but if she cant perform to her fans in a stadium then idk how y'all want her to do the superbowl:arianabye:

and britney could easily sell out a 50k stadium specially in bangkock which the arena tickets sold out in under 60 minutes and she's doing another show. And she could also the tokyo dome instead of doing 2 shows in arenas there.:brit: thailand, china and japan are crazy for britney.

an "extra"? no i'm sure the main (and most likely sole) reason is bragging and using it as a receipt on twitter. Your whole post i quoted was about how we can't say she performed in this or that stadium, twitter blablabla. you were quick to find an excuse. ah yes the Superbowl. that's something you should all forget about asap btw!

this is her first tour in a while how do you want them to book expensive stadiums lmao. they did an arena date which is a safe and sane choice. it happened to sell out fast so they added another one. It was never planned that she did 2 arena shows in Bangkok. you're completely neglecting the chronological order of the events.

tokyo dome? lmao. not even in 2002 she sold it out. The dream tour boxscore wasn't reported. she has yet to sell out her ~13k arena dates in Tokyo. But she can do Tokyo dome right? :madonna:

7 hours ago, button said:

This! she could have filled up stadiums back in 2009 but now.... no way :embarrassney:

Archived