Due To Popular Demand, Britney Has Added A Second Piece Of Me Show In Bangkok

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $
3 hours ago, Darna said:

So maybe instead of visiting Malaysia or Indonesia, they added another date in Bangkok instead.

It'll be the Ramadan in these countries during the month of June tho

32 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

what do u mean??? please elaborate and give example :tiffsniffle: Oh my GOD, NOOO,  

I don't know someone said the second round the promoter won't check the set up, projector, seats or any kinds that should do like the first round maybe first round they have firework but the second not, but most important is fans feel betray that the second round is on 23 June. Why don't they put second round date after the first round?

:meltdown:

8 minutes ago, Austin376 said:

I don't know someone said the second round the promoter won't check the set up, projector, seats or any kinds that should do like the first round maybe first round they have firework but the second not, but most important is fans feel betray that the second round is on 23 June. Why don't they put second round date after the first round?

:meltdown:

they better not messing this up :mj:   they got to hear and listen what people said and they must make sure that the second round would be as perfect as the first one.

5 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

God, why can't she just do a stadium? Everyone on twitter see a medium sized arena and claim its a stadium, but no she's not doing any stadiums with this tour.

Her team prefers her to do multiple arena dates then to do a stadium so we can't say that our fave also does stadiums when everyone else is talking about how Britney only does theatres/arenas...:byebitch:

It's funny how there's always something to complain about.. that's stand on twitter's fault not Britney. Maybe she wants to do arenas/theaters- still selling out and they're like 4x the crowd of POM on a packed night . Also the show is designed around a small stage so they'd have to build a whole new set for arenas and that would cost more $$ and take a lot of time

honestly make this $ from the tour and put it in B10

5 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

God, why can't she just do a stadium? Everyone on twitter see a medium sized arena and claim its a stadium, but no she's not doing any stadiums with this tour.

Her team prefers her to do multiple arena dates then to do a stadium so we can't say that our fave also does stadiums when everyone else is talking about how Britney only does theatres/arenas...:byebitch:

Who else is doing stadiums? Lol. Beyonce is the only one selling out stadiums, Rihanna's stadium shows were half Empti and we'll see about Gaga's.

7 hours ago, Rico. said:

it's amazing that she's going on tour and is able to sell but at the same time it's sad that they most likely won't use this great opportunity to promote Glory or release a third single

It's so ******* dumb omg :jackk:

And I thought the BBMAS was ******* the highest level of stupidity they could reach for not using the opportunity to promote anything :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

It's funny how there's always something to complain about.. that's stand on twitter's fault not Britney. Maybe she wants to do arenas/theaters- still selling out and they're like 4x the crowd of POM on a packed night . Also the show is designed around a small stage so they'd have to build a whole new set for arenas and that would cost more $$ and take a lot of time

honestly make this $ from the tour and put it in B10

I am not one of those fans who complain about everything, dont get me wrong, but everyone has a few things here and there which they dont agree with. Firstly, she should've saved these asia dates for her 20th anniversary tour and do the highest grossing tour of all time (we're getting a $40m-$50m  boxscore from asia only), imagine if she did stadiums. I dont get it... they could make more money and do one night like beyonce's formation tour but no... It's probably cause of the stage thing tbh, they couldnt care less about this mini tour...

Archived