Due To Popular Demand, Britney Has Added A Second Piece Of Me Show In Bangkok

• Leader
britney-bangkok-added-1.jpg

Queen of Thailand!

If Britney has forgotten just how much of a global icon she is, let's give her a couple of reminders. Not only did her upcoming Piece Of Me show in Tel Aviv, Israel, delay the country's election, but the demand to see her in Bangkok, Thailand, was so overwhelming that Britney added a second show.

The legend even filmed a proper-ish video message for fans announcing so.
“Hey, it’s Britney Spears and thank you for showing me so much love,” she says. “I’m so excited to be coming to Thailand and I want to be sure that I get to see all of you. So I’ll be doing another show on June 23rd.”

Watch:

When will your favs?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extra Show Added Due to Demand - “BRITNEY SPEARS LIVE IN BANGKOK 2017” on Friday 23 June 2017 at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani. This was not a pre-planned date and is the only date available for a second show in Thailand. The additional show will go on sale to the public on Sunday 14 May 2017 at 10:00 am at all of ThaiTicketMajor’s branches and online at https://goo.gl/7mnB8g.

***Remark
- Online queueing starts from 9:00 am. Ticket sales begin at 10:00 am.
- Reservations through the call centre are not available on 14 May 2017.
- Tickets for zones A1, B1, AA, CC, SB, SC, C, D, I and J are available for purchase at the 14 ThaiTicketMajor main branches only.
- Online purchases on 14 May 2017 can be made by credit card or debit card only.
- A maximum of 6 tickets may be purchased by each customer/per transaction. All tickets purchased in one transaction must be in the same zone and price category).
- ThaiTicketMajor branch at Maleenont Tower is open Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.

For more information, please call 0 2262 3838.

#BritneySpearsBKK2017

1 minute ago, grandespears94 said:

In other news, look at her outfit, hair and professionally-done makeup in the video!

She definitely was either having a photoshoot or filming something OMG 

omg parks and recreation shocked surprised andy dwyer GIF

tbh every time she records these videos she's backstage somewhere but this look is from last night's M&Gs or sth, no?

15 minutes ago, Rico. said:

tbh every time she records these videos she's backstage somewhere but this look is from last night's M&Gs or sth, no?

14 minutes ago, hey over there said:

This could have been for backstage before Vegas though?

Damn it. She looked too good for just a M&G look :tiffsniffle:

I want to believe :wendycry:

Archived