Have We Had ANY Leaks Since Conscious?

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The ****? Why is he scared? ***** should've leaked the full thing instead of being a cocky ************ and playing a snippet on the air. :lessons: And IIRC it was a Filipino radio station, right? Love the Philippines, they made TWYTM a top-3 hit.

He was afraid of the legal actions her team might be pulling off, which I can't blame him for IF and only IF he didn't brag about having it. He wanted 15 mins of fame.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I remember back in 2010 someone bought Telephone's demo for like 300 dollars and that's how we have it. :orangu: 

14 minutes ago, Applejack said:

This fanbase is weakening. Back in the day this kind of demo would've been already bought ugh.

As far as I know, this one is more than 2K.

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I remember back in 2010 someone bought Telephone's demo for like 300 dollars and that's how we have it. :orangu: 

I remember that. We all were waiting on twitter for him to post it and he did after buying it. Slay that wealthy person

1 hour ago, BreatheMe92 said:

If only her team was smart enough to release an EP of mastered versions of the demos that have already leaked. The army would LIVE for it. I don't want to wait till she dies, so they could profit off her unreleased material. :mj:

LBR, she's so healthy that even with the smoking, she'll probably outlive most of us.

Archived