New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

This probably doesn't deserve its own thread so I'm sorry

Amanda1822

But I'm minding my own business watching The Mick and out of nowhere a wonderful Britney reference.  I didn't know how else to show you guys so here's my instagram Link to it. I'm probably the only one who cares. I'm so sorry everyone but I thought this was great. Just say the word and I'll never make my own thread again. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

But I'm minding my own business watching The Mick and out of nowhere a wonderful Britney reference.  I didn't know how else to show you guys so here's my instagram Link to it. I'm probably the only one who cares. I'm so sorry everyone but I thought this was great. Just say the word and I'll never make my own thread again. 

They totally shaded her. :shameless:

No lies detected tho, Brit *was* crazy in 2007.

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The teen girl who would've only seen the breakdown did, not the two grown *** women who called her perfect. :reductive:

You're cute. Suck my *******. :mybodyisready:

Except they're only actors. You have to see the whole thing as a product. Ergo, writers  and producers shaded her.:mhmsureny:

PS: Modales, por favor. LOL :queenriri:

Archived