Is Work ***** her last iconic song?

toxicNachow

I MEAN EVERYONE LOVES THE SONG, EVERYONE KNOWS THE SONG, IT BECAME A SIGNATURE SONG FOR BRITNEY EVEN SOME FRIENDS WHO HATE HER LOVE THE SONG... SO I THINK IT BECAME AN ICONIC SONG FOR BRITNEY!!!!!  BRITNEY GIVE US ANOTHER ICONIC SONG. I LOVE GLORY BUT SHE NEEDS SOMETHING LIKE THIS. SHE DIDNT PROMOTE THIS SONG AT ALL IT BECAME ONE OF THE MOST ICONICS SONG FOR HER.... ARE U AGREE? 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...

It's her last million-seller song with 2M sold WW, it's her second most streamed song on Spotify with 98M streams, her 3rd most viewed youtube video with 250M views, and it's one of her best videos in her career so...

edYpA.gif

It is definitely her most recent iconic song but I hope it won't be her last :ponderney:

Yes! Britney songs are "transformed" for me depending on the music video. I hated the song Work ***** when i first heard it, but after watching the ICONIC music video i started to looooove it. Make Me would be iconic to me if the original music video was released. Did you understand what i said? Sorry for my bad english :) 

Yes. The catchy verse. " You better work *****" The performances, the video, all contributed to its ICONIC Britney Collection.

Make me on the Other hand will not be iconic because it had so successful VIDEO or Performance ( VMA)  It had no impact whatsoever in POP CULTURE.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

No because Its not Iconic.. Id say her last truly iconic and impactful song was Womanizer. I know the FF era was ridiculously successful but successful and Iconic are not the same thing.

People refer to "work *****" all the time. It's kinda like calling her toxic, making a reference to oops and baby. It's one of her signature songs, maybe not the most relevant, but it feels like so.

But I agree with FF. It was successful but no one remembers it outside of TTWE. And I wouldn't say it made an impact on pop culture at all.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

People refer to "work *****" all the time. It's kinda like calling her toxic, making a reference to oops and baby. It's one of her signature songs, maybe not the most relevant, but it feels like so.

But I agree with FF. It was successful but no one remembers it outside of TTWE. And I wouldn't say it made an impact on pop culture at all.

I have never heard anybody talk about Work *****, I have never heard it in public and when I activly asked people about it they didnt know it was a Britney song. So yeah I dont see it ANYWHERE near Toxic or any of her other classics.. Also its just garbage.

But it also flopped hard in my country so maybe thats why.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I have never heard anybody talk about Work *****, I have never heard it in public and when I activly asked people about it they didnt know it was a Britney song. So yeah I dont see it ANYWHERE near Toxic or any of her other classics.. Also its just garbage.

But it also flopped hard in my country so maybe thats why.

Yeah, that's why "maybe not the most relevant", but I've seen countless instances where it happened.

Yes it's garbage but it's a guilty pleasure bop. lol

Archived