Anyone notice that Britney's gained

AdamSkye

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is the oddest thing that on general public media outlets, you rarely see anything other than positivity regarding Britney and how she turned her life completely around. On her actual fan forum however, people are disappointed that this isn't a thread about slating her weight. :blol: 

5 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

It is the oddest thing that on general public media outlets, you rarely see anything other than positivity regarding Britney and how she turned her life completely around. On her actual fan forum however, people are disappointed that this isn't a thread about slating her weight. :blol: 

Yeah they feed on negativity. Kinda sad and pathetic tbh lol :giggleney:

26 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

Yeah I noticed it!

Before the era she has only 3.5m 

I believe a  much more successful era will bring her to 8m

Thank you! First person to comment on the actual topic at hand. Glad you noticed this too. Just thought it was interesting as 'fans' on here like to act as if she can't possibly gain fans these days and no one could possibly like what she's putting out there unless they are deluded. Clearly not the case. 

2 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

We really, really do. Pop music needs a classic Britney smasher. 

Yes please 

Just now, AdamSkye said:

Thank you! First person to comment on the actual topic at hand. Glad you noticed this too. Just thought it was interesting as 'fans' on here like to act as if she can't possibly gain fans these days and no one could possibly like what she's putting out there unless they are deluded. Clearly not the case. 

I'm sure ppl would love Glory if they heard it but that is the problem. They won't because they don't put work in 

Archived