Vietnam & Thailand tour dates cancelled?

pablitonizer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The way Argentina is always bankrupt, you'd think it would be the first avenue they'd cancel

why u have to say it so mean :nydisgust:

33 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Pero no se había anunciado? hay un thread de BH :squintney:

estaba entre los paises anunciados a los que iria segun Daily Star y que a medida que fue pasando el tiempo se fueron confirmando todos, todos menos Argentina! :meltdown:

Just now, mauureee said:

estaba entre los paises anunciados a los que iria segun Daily Star y que a medida que fue pasando el tiempo se fueron confirmando todos, todos menos Argentina! :meltdown:

NVM de todas formas no tengo plata :kidcries: 

9 minutes ago, mauureee said:

But Argentina is flawless. The pink house (instead of white house), the ALFAJORES (bless you all), Mafalda, Argentinean cow meat, Buenos Aires, chiquititas lol, Madonna's sticky and sweet DVD. Some flawless soccer 0players.

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

But Argentina is flawless. The pink house (instead of white house), the ALFAJORES (bless you all), Mafalda, Argentinean cow meat, Buenos Aires, chiquititas lol, Madonna's sticky and sweet DVD. Some flawless soccer 0players.

chiquititas omg, where are you from? :lostney:

11 minutes ago, mauureee said:

talking of bankrup :giggleney:

Love Brasil so much, I've heard chiquititas songs in portuguese, very fun :orly:

Yeah, we're ******* broke too haha

Too broke for my liking tbh

I don't even know how Brazilian people disturb Britney all the time on Twitter when our sponsors are declining artists asking over 1 million dollars. Britney obviously would ask more than that and I don't know if she would attract enough people for them to accept.

I actually cringe nowadays hearing them when I reminisce of the past. They'd dub kids with adults trying to sing like children lmao. There was a female voice who dubbed like 4 different girls. And the main adult character couldn't sing, so lots of autotune to the songs with high notes and it still was awful. But some are very nostalgic lol.

44 minutes ago, mauureee said:

talking of bankrup :giggleney:

Love Brasil so much, I've heard chiquititas songs in portuguese, very fun :orly:

LMAO, this.

I have no hope she'll come to Brazil this time since everybody here is way too broke now to buy tickets without saving money for like 4 months in advance.

:staysalty:

41 minutes ago, Applejack said:

There was a female voice who dubbed like 4 different girls. And the main adult character couldn't sing

Are you talking about Britney at POM? :plzexplain: I'm a bit lost 

47 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I'm a brazilian living in Argentina LMFAO THE SHADE :gloria: 

omg, so sorry sis :omg:

Archived