Vietnam & Thailand tour dates cancelled?

pablitonizer

So I came accross with this forum and I'm not sure if this has been said already but there were rumors of Vietnam & Thailand tour dates for Britney Live in concert. Don't know how accurate or real this is but apparently they got cancelled due to sponsors withdrawing:  

bhygia.jpg

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/23100-tokyo-sold-out-britney-live-in-concert/?page=44

Now I wonder if this can this also be happening with South Korea & Singapore since they haven't announced them officially yet? :nochillbrit::nochillbrit::nochillbrit:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dasho said:

DO NOT CANCEL MANILA PLEASE

I REALLY don't think they'll cancel Manila nor Thailand since they're available and selling well but I'm doubting with South Korea & Singapore since her team hasn't said a word and it's not even on BritneySpears.com  :ponderney:

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I REALLY don't think they'll cancel Manila nor Thailand since they're available and selling well but I'm doubting with South Korea & Singapore since her team hasn't said a word and it's not even on BritneySpears.com  :ponderney:

lets hope that they will not cancel any asian dates. Her asian fans need to see her. 

8 minutes ago, dasho said:

lets hope that they will not cancel any asian dates. Her asian fans need to see her. 

I do not think that they will cancell japan or thailand or Hongkong or manila. They are official announced and on sale or sold out. Do not worry about that dates.

38 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Why are things always so messy lately :meltdown:

And by lately I mean the last 6 years:meltdown:

:sofedup:

25 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

Nothing is cancelled, that message you posted on OP is old LOL. 

Close this thread. 

Archived