Work ***** has hit 250 millions on Youtube

Rojo

It's her 3rd most viewed video.

Enjoy the official Slayography (By The Squared Division)

Spoiler

BTW the Work ***** dance tutorial posted on Britney's official Youtube account is muted "due to a claim by a copyright holder".  :moorangu:

Her Team. :icant2:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, chaotic_ said:

WHAT A ******* MASTERPIECE

Yet ya'll trash Will I am. You can tell Britney loves performing this song. its one of her favorite. Will I am created this master piece. Give him credit. It's not his fault that her team failed to promote Britney Jean. 

Just now, Toxicboy07 said:

Yet ya'll trash Will I am. You can tell Britney loves performing this song. its one of her favorite. Will I am created this master piece. Give him credit. It's not his fault that her team failed to promote Britney Jean. 

I loved Brinty Jean, ngl. Still jamming to Now That I Found You and It Should Be Easy. :pieceofwhat: 

7 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

will i am didn't do much for WB

Otto Knows sent the beat and they just added the vocals.

Archived