New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Everytime included in the new Britney in Concert?

Dirk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, just do not expect anything new in the asian tour. I t will be basically be the POM show but on a different stage. If she gets to do something new, that's a plus. Just dont get your hopes up for something will never happen. it will be POM around Asia. Let's prevent some further meltdowns. :yeahsure:

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Guys, just do not expect anything new in the asian tour. I t will be basically be the POM show but on a different stage. If she gets to do something new, that's a plus. Just dont get your hopes up for something will never happen. it will be POM around Asia. Let's prevent some further meltdowns. 

Yeah we all know it will be POM but maybe there won't be the wings or the guitar or the tree... Maybe she will lip sync Everytime on a chair, slay! :yeahsure:

2 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

U guys are planning ur meltdowns tbh. 

I know when there is a will, there is a way. 

...but there is no way that there will be major changes. 

giphy.gif

I think she will add new leotards to the intimate leotard collection. That's all!

Straight from wallmart leotard 2001-2002 collection.

im not even expecting them to bring the wings (like Apple Music Festival) and bc there's nothing else for her to do than just sit there and float (she doesn't sing...) she cut it from that show so. i'm half expecting it to just be gone. it would be awesome if she just stood there with a mic and sang it live but she wont.

31 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I hope so and I hope it's different than POM.

Judging from the Glory tour edition tracklist, I'm convinced that everything will look exactly the same except from a couple changes:
-No break the ice
-No I love rock and roll
-She will use the dragon man mix version of matm. I think she won't bring the wall and adapt some of the performance like she did with slave at those 2016 festivals
-She won't fly during Everytime and just stand still
-She'll perform Toxic without the tree like she did in those festivals
Nothing else.
If we're really lucky she'll surprise us with a new glory performance to make up for Ilrnr and Bti absence.

8 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

im not even expecting them to bring the wings (like Apple Music Festival) and bc there's nothing else for her to do than just sit there and float (she doesn't sing...) she cut it from that show so. i'm half expecting it to just be gone. it would be awesome if she just stood there with a mic and sang it live but she wont.

ehm when the umbrella was down during Circus tour she literally stood there still and lip synched. She did the same thing with DLMBTLK on DWADT and with Shadow @ Rock In rio...
So...   :meltdown:

11 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Judging from the Glory tour edition tracklist, I'm convinced that everything will look exactly the same except from a couple changes:
-No break the ice
-No I love rock and roll
-She will use the dragon man mix version of matm. I think she won't bring the wall and adapt some of the performance like she did with slave at those 2016 festivals
-She won't fly during Everytime and just stand still
-She'll perform Toxic without the tree like she did in those festivals
Nothing else.
If we're really lucky she'll surprise us with a new glory performance to make up for Ilrnr and Bti absence.

that site stated that the tracklist is ALMOST the same setlist as the show, not the same

If it's even 50% the same as POM then that's tragic. There is literally millions of possible ways she can move her body, millions of different possible props and visuals she could use. There is no need for this constant sameness and recycling of choreography, costumes and props. It shows a lack of creativity and if it's the case she should be embarrassed her career has came to this :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

ehm when the umbrella was down during Circus tour she literally stood there still and lip synched. She did the same thing with DLMBTLK on DWADT and with Shadow @ Rock In rio...
So...   :meltdown:

then why didnt she in London? i think they didn't want to ship her wings bc it's another big prop and without putting her on wires she would just be standing there. if they don't ship her wings for the tour, i bet she won't "perform" it.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Wiggle said:

we'll get Perfume and Lucky back :riri:

I know you're joking but I so want to get Lucky back :otears:

She should remove Touch of My Hand. It stopped making sense the moment she removed the backflip. Imagine the whole stadium singing along to Lucky.

But regarding Everytime, yes, I'm sure she'll sing an acapella version of the song while walking through the audience, hugging fans and taking selfies :brityes:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

Archived