Britney thanks fans in new IG post

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

Queen of posting the worst parts of the show :forkit:

But that means that she watches videos and she thinks "woow I slayed that choreo and I look great with that red outfit" :meltdown:

"and my fans loved it so much, they keep uploading all these videos.

I need more leotards like the red one. :staysalty:"

8 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

:squintney:

I think he meant the fact that they supposedly aren't allowed to film the show from the audience. Or the thing regarding the copyrights and stuff, like when they remove videos on YT and such. So it's a bit ironical that after all those restrictions to film the show and upload videos, from all the people in the world is Britney herself the one reposting those prohibited fan clips.

I think all of that is really stupid though. I get the point about sales and everything, but with these new streaming rules counting for the charts, I think the best that can happen to an artist is that fans upload videos with their music so it gets shared. We just have to remember the wardrobe malfunction video that got low-key viral, and made 3 return to the charts after I don't know how many years.

i don't really get why they choose this colourful theme for Do You Wanna Come Over... :meltdown:

i mean, i can deal with the choreo and the structures, but this florescent colours? it's has nothing to do with the vibe, the beat of the song... anyway. why am i even bothering about it anyway?:sassybrit:

Archived