A Reminder of Make Me

MikeMasi

Why do we have to be reminded! 

I honestly thought the biggest let downs were Original Doll not releasing and the original Perfume Video, but man this really tops it all!

And worst part of this all is that Glory is over. I don't get it. 

Her team is not even creative. Her Asia tour is Britney: Live in Concert?. Like honestly? And we all know it's going to be Piece of Me. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I honestly thought the biggest let downs were Original Doll not releasing and the original Perfume Video, but man this really tops it all!

Her team is not even creative. Her Asia tour is Britney: Live in Concert?. Like honestly? And we all know it's going to be Piece of Me. 

The scrapping of the original Perfume video bothered me more so, I don't know why. 

16 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

When it cuts to the scene with the fat guy...SCREAMED :dead:

3 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Original Gimme More video

Original Perfume video

Original Make Me video 

The holy trinity, the three amigos :giggleney:

At least GM and perfume had some recycled parts that we were able to see. Unlike MM which was totally scrapped.

I would tell myself back then that ive gotten over it but now, I realize i can never lol. GLad we have the LQ version on youtube of the original ones, even as spliced snippets.

Archived