It Appears Britney Spears’ Piece Of Me Summer Tour Is Making A Stop In Paris

Jordan Miller

42 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

These Euro dates have become such a mystery :meltdown:

I can't wait anymore.. at least I wish they confirm she's not coming, rather than wait a lot of time to know she's not coming

I know the feeling. I'm getting really frustrated as well. But I do think the fact that the post was deleted could indicate there is truth to it. But I feel the frustration too as I'm waiting for UK dates [that's if they're will be any]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, Europe dates were originally planned but it's not looking too good now. It's getting pretty late to announce shows for July.

I thought that but it is still possible. I remember a few years ago when I first saw Beyoncé on Mrs Carter Tour, she announced the shows in December and it was only  in the February so it is possible. Unlikely though :'(  

The flyer only mentiones a few asian date while there are quite a few so if it is true. I do believe more EU dates will be added. I guess this flyer or whatever it is, was something they started with or anything like that. 

I am praying foe Belgium but I am planning on going to London anyways so i would be more than happy to buy tix to a London date!!

9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Like I said, this calendar was outdated. I'm pretty sure France and UK was planned but something must have happened, same as the South Corean show which has not been officially announced by her team yet....

B team what ELSE is going there:byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

It just didnt work :jackk:

9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Like I said, this calendar was outdated. I'm pretty sure France and UK was planned but something must have happened, same as the South Corean show which has not been officially announced by her team yet....

B team what ELSE is going there:byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

Larry: Hey Britney, we've booked some live dates for you in Asia and Europe. 

Britney: OK.

Days later...

Larry: Looking forward to your European dates, Britney?

Britney: :boredashell:

Larry: K, I'll cancel. 

Britney: :bigkiss:

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

THAT LONDON DATE IS GIVING ME HOPE!

I've never seen her live. 

I've been a fan since BOMT. 

I couldn't get Apple Music tickets last year. 

That date is a Friday - I could stay in London all weekend. 

CONFIRM THESE DATES BRITNEY! :otears:

But if these dates are true, B's team really need to hurry up and confirm them as its only like 9 Weeks away. I really wouldn't get excited

I won't pay no **** to see her perform a show I've already experienced live, and which she performed for 4 years long, on tv, on festivals etc

I'm tired of halfass-ney, go hard or go home! I was aiming for a brand new tour next year! :byebitch:

Guest Nick Jonas
35 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Larry: Hey Britney, we've booked some live dates for you in Asia and Europe. 

Britney: OK.

Days later...

Larry: Looking forward to your European dates, Britney?

Britney: :boredashell:

Larry: K, I'll cancel. 

Britney: :bigkiss:

So true :unbelievableney:

30 minutes ago, Roger said:

I won't pay no **** to see her perform a show I've already experienced live, and which she performed for 4 years long, on tv, on festivals etc

I'm tired of halfass-ney, go hard or go home! I was aiming for a brand new tour next year! :byebitch:

Sis, these will probably be her final shows before retirement from live performing. We don't even get a proper Farewell Tour, just a few random dates. Her Team - I swear to God :meltdown:

7 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Sis, these will probably be her final shows before retirement from live performing. We don't even get a proper Farewell Tour, just a few random dates. Her Team - I swear to God :meltdown:

you would think they would capitalize on the 20th Anniversary with a new tour, new album / greatest hits, new singles etc

but no, instead let's do the bare minimum and use the same props, costumes, routines, promo pictures etc for a tour, so Britney can do nothing new  except relax in Hawaii between shows :mariahstare:

Why does everything has to leak before the official announcement? Her team can't do anything right :nochillbrit:

If this is real, I'm happy for the european fans and I will probably have to start saving money because maybe the Argentinian date will be confirmed a month earlier. But this is a big mess... You can't announce a date just a month before the show. What is going on? This kind of things only happen with Britney... :jolieoverit::byebitch:

Archived