3 minutes ago, Liszy said:

Maybe this true!!!

11.07 Madrid

17.07 Paris

18.07 Metz 

21.07 Londres 

22.07 Birmingham

24.07 Estocolmo

Only thing is if it is true, they need to hurry up and announce it as that's only 8/9 weeks away :o Also I'm slightly concerned the UK tour only consists of 2 dates

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

I don't want to see a Vegas disaster tho :beyfedup: Don't know if I'll go

Edit : What a shitty name 'accorhotels arena' is :drinky: They should have kept 'Paris Bercy'

14 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I don't want to see a Vegas disaster tho :beyfedup: Don't know if I'll go

Edit : What a shitty name 'accorhotels arena' is :drinky: They should have kept 'Paris Bercy'

With your shitty attitude and if you would go I hope you get drunk, misbehave or look suspicious so security won't allow you in. 

Someone who really wants to see her, enjoy the show and have a nice evening deserves that ticket. Not you, you little shitty rat. Crawl back into that hole from where you emerged. 

44 minutes ago, CircusFatale said:

I wonder if the UK dates are true tho... I'm hella nervous to book dates over there, only to find out she could be coming to Ireland.

This is why all the dates need to be announced together :beyfedup:

My only doubt is surely she wont just do only 2 uk dates and i'd be surprised if she missed Manchester

1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

With your shitty attitude and if you would go I hope you get drunk, misbehave or look suspicious so security won't allow you in. 

Someone who really wants to see her, enjoy the show and have a nice evening deserves that ticket. Not you, you little shitty rat. Crawl back into that hole from where you emerged. 

Well said!

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

I'm going to Paris only if I'm sure that the quality is there.

Not everyone is rich, sorry for that :grimace: And I'm going to see a great show, not only to see Britney :beynah:

Archived