It Appears Britney Spears’ Piece Of Me Summer Tour Is Making A Stop In Paris

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-paris-date.jpg

J'oublie le monde, quand tu fais.

Britney's Piece Of Me summer tour kicks off next month, and it might make its way to Paris. A listing for a show slated for Monday, July 17, at the AccorHotels Arena popped up briefly on RCA's website, though it has since been removed.

paris-britney-rca.jpg

However, the date does still exist on StubHub.

britney-paris-stub-hub.jpg

Don't get your hopes up, but this next bit of news only adds fuel to the fire. This flyer below has floated around the Internet for some time now. The Paris date listed on it is the same as the one on Stub Hub. Here’s where things get really interesting. According to this, Britney will also take her show to Madrid on July 8, then make her way to Paris before a stint in London on July 21.

britney-piece-of-me-tour-summer.jpg

Some things don't add up. It also says Brit will take the stage in Rio De Janeiro on September 17. That is the same day Justin Timberlake headlines Rock In Rio; the coincidence is unreal. It also lists a show in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on September 23 and one in Mexico City on October 7. It’s worth noting none of those dates conflict with her shows in Vegas.

What should you take away from all of this? It does seem likely Britney has a show in Paris on July 17 (most of the summer dates have leaked online before the pop star made an official announcement), but take the other rumored show dates with a grain of salt.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

I saw a picture of dates a few days ago and it was so small I couldn't read and I swear to god it said French there, now I can't find it

Praying she adds more dates in Europe

I pray they don't confirm date by date within weeks instead of confirming all Europe dates at once. Otherwise I'll be ending up buying tickets for Pa:unbelievableney:ris instead of Berlin 

It's so crazy because this very morning I listened to Femme Fatale while walking to work and I was thinking to myself that I had accepted that Live Nation wouldn't announce European dates. But it was ok, perhaps she could come next year or so... I thought that London and Paris might not be a profit if that would be the only dates in Europe now. 

But then I was like "but still, it would make a lot of money if they did Paris and AccorHotels Arena and London's O2 with both having a capacity of 19- 20 000" and if they would add even more dates, it would be a smash. AND HERE WE ARE HOURS LATER WITH A PARIS DATE AT ACCORHOTELS ARENA!!!!!

I'm sooo excited I can't keep calm  

4 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

It's so crazy because this very morning I listened to Femme Fatale while walking to work and I was thinking to myself that I had accepted that Live Nation wouldn't announce European dates. But it was ok, perhaps she could come next year or so... I thought that London and Paris might not be a profit if that would be the only dates in Europe now. 

But then I was like "but still, it would make a lot of money if they did Paris and AccorHotels Arena and London's O2 with both having a capacity of 19- 20 000" and if they would add even more dates, it would be a smash. AND HERE WE ARE HOURS LATER WITH A PARIS DATE AT ACCORHOTELS ARENA!!!!!

Same for me!!!!! I cannot keep calm now!! I want to see her!!!!:prettyney:

37 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

SAME!!!

I also got used to the fact that she won't tour Europe and that I might see her next year - but THIS !!!!:cinderellaney::ohnoney:

1 minute ago, GermanBritLover said:

SAME!!!

I also got used to the fact that she won't tour Europe and that I might see her next year - but THIS !!!!:cinderellaney::ohnoney:

So could this still be fake? I mean it is the official website....

Archived