"Britney" needs recognition

skkskk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking to create a post about when I was a child and I felt sad I used to listen 1. I run away and then 2. When I found you ...  :otears: ... thank u godney ... you helped me a lot ... :tiffsniffle: ... thank u britney album :wendycry:

My singles selection

1. Slave (of course)

2. Overprotected (I love you godver protected or overslaytected) :wendycry:

3. I Run away

4. Lonely 

5. Let me god :tiffsniffle:

6. GODDERELLA TOO 

PD> best cover ever 

Been preaching this since forever! The one album where I can listen to every single song forever on repeat except Boys because ugh.

It's honestly just such a flawless, almost Europop album. Forever, Before The Goodbye will be my absolute JAM.

#JusticeForBRITNEY :wendycry:

1 hour ago, skkskk said:

I never listen to BOMT and OIDIA, tbh I've never listened to all the songs on these albums, as I have never listened to anything from BJ, WB and Perfume only. However Britney is amazing and I've been listening to Lonely, Bombastic Love, Anticipating and Cinderella a lot recently (also the singles, but I skip LR&R, idkw). Glory is the only album I listen from start to finish without skipping songs.

You need to hear Oops in it's entirety.

7 hours ago, CircusFatale said:

Been preaching this since forever! The one album where I can listen to every single song forever on repeat except Boys because ugh.

It's honestly just such a flawless, almost Europop album. Forever, Before The Goodbye will be my absolute JAM.

#JusticeForBRITNEY :wendycry:

FOREVER? :ponderney:

On 5/9/2017 at 5:51 PM, WhatEverYouWant said:

I'll play the album start to finish every now and again but the album is just so dated now. It's not something I would be able to listen to on a daily basis. In the Zone onwards has way more replay value to it imo. Aside from the singles + Cinderella, I don't really use her first 3 albums anymore. 

Oops is one of her best albums. If you're into Voiceney Oops (and Glory) are such a goldmine.

On 5/9/2017 at 2:06 PM, skkskk said:

Half of the songs(even more) are single worthy material(Slave, Overprotected, Boys, ILR&R, NYAGNYAW, Lonely, Cinderella, Bombastic love, Anticipating are all amazing. 

I've been trying for the past five mins to figure out what song that is supposed to stand for... :squintney:

Archived