Post the sound you want B10 to be like!

coo

i'm curious to what you guys think what the perfect sound for B10 will be

i would say either go really chill like The Divine Feminine by Mac

or aggressive dance music like 

(imagine this sound with a Britney music video, would be SICK)

as long as she stays away from pure, pure POP music i don't think i would mine. pop is just dominated for younger people and DJs nowadays. older, more iconic artists tend to thrive and experiment using different genres as their fanbase doesn't eat the same generic crap they were used to anymore.

what are your picks? :queenriri:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mac Miller sound is coo tbh.

But like u said, I'm not here for pure, pure popmusic either.

I would love Britney to do something like Aaliyah's "are u that somebody" or Ashanti's "down4u" (more of RNB influence). I think Britney's voice is perfect for this genre.:bop:

I also need some Lana del Rey vibes tbh.:lanacackle:

...experimenting in different genres is always a plus tbh.

Goldfrapp's "beautiful" is such an amazing song. :makesomenoise:It's very artsy fartsy or Calvin Harris/Rihanna "This is what u came for":bopney:

Britney needs to work with the best producers out there for B10! She is tha ************* kweeeen!:queenflopga:

28 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Mac Miller sound is coo tbh.

But like u said, I'm not here for pure, pure popmusic either.

I would love Britney to do something like Aaliyah's "are u that somebody" or Ashanti's "down4u" (more of RNB influence). I think Britney's voice is perfect for this genre.:bop:

I also need some Lana del Rey vibes tbh.:lanacackle:

...experimenting in different genres is always a plus tbh.

Goldfrapp's "beautiful" is such an amazing song. :makesomenoise:It's very artsy fartsy or Calvin Harris/Rihanna "This is what u came for":bopney:

Britney needs to work with the best producers out there for B10! She is tha ************* kweeeen!:queenflopga:

her advantage tbh is she could work with basically any producer she wants at this point. if only she would take advantage of that:slayney:

i love goldfrapp but 'beautiful" reminds me of Britney jean production lol. britney already did that kind of sound perfectly with FF i hope she explore something else.

but yaaas at Are You That Somebody :rihclap: imagine if she resurrect the whole destiny child sound

Something actually more urban this time.  Something that doesn't sound like literally EVERYTHING out right now.  I am over these songs that sound like this "tropical R&B" and the god awful autotuned "rapping" of people like MIgos, Chance the Rapper etc.  

Pull a classic Britney and give us something new that we haven't heard before.  Blaze a trail like we did in albums before.  

4 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

Something actually more urban this time.  Something that doesn't sound like literally EVERYTHING out right now.  I am over these songs that sound like this "tropical R&B" and the god awful autotuned "rapping" of people like MIgos, Chance the Rapper etc.  

Pull a classic Britney and give us something new that we haven't heard before.  Blaze a trail like we did in albums before.  

Hopefully, this will be that last summer of Tropical House and R&B

But, it is a good feel for dance music, just hopefully it goes in a more edgy direction

3 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

:bigtime: so much this

i actually like urban but so done with the whole tinashe, mood ring sound. (i LOVE glory and mood ring but it has been played out to death at this point).

a mix of dance music with urban influence would be nice imo. or maybe something like

??

1 minute ago, coo said:

:bigtime: so much this

i actually like urban but so done with the whole tinashe, mood ring sound. (i LOVE glory and mood ring but it has been played out to death at this point).

a mix of dance music with urban influence would be nice imo. or maybe something like

??

6 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

EDIT: wait u hate tropical RnB and rappers lmao nevermind

Just now, coo said:

EDIT: wait u hate tropical RnB and rappers lmao nevermind

I definitely don't hate rappers.  I just hate TODAY's rappers.  I come from the generation of Dre, Snoop, Biggie, Missy, Trina, Lil Kim.   If Brit threw us all for a loop and somehow convinced an old school rapper to jump her track, I would totally be here for that. 

2 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

I definitely don't hate rappers.  I just hate TODAY's rappers.  I come from the generation of Dre, Snoop, Biggie, Missy, Trina, Lil Kim.   If Brit threw us all for a loop and somehow convinced an old school rapper to jump her track, I would totally be here for that. 

love your bbhmm suggestion. would love if missy/snoop/dre joins her in a song. but honestly she needs to have a solo hit first. the whole rapper fiasco has been going on way too long. for an album track its fine though. 

2 hours ago, vdez83 said:

This honestly. She's always going off about "something more urban" and then gives something like Love Me Down.

I'm tired Britney. So many dance pop songs, can we try and go in a different, non trendy direction please?

Guest StrawberryKisses

I really want an experimental and mellow Britney album.

But with Ed Sheeran being popular and ****, maybe alternative music will come back. Britney could ROCK something cute like this:

Archived