Some of the most Beautiful Tour Pictures...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

I'd think wearing skincolored tights and then fishnets over that, plus a leotard would be limiting :forkit:

But I don't want to drag her but she needs to get the outfits/performances on point. She CAN deliver!

not if  you wear the right size. I can still do the splits in  pair of tights and as we saw during the POM cage bit she can do the splits with 2. If you can do the splits - you are not limited in movement.

Also I dont know why you think she is wearing 2 pairs. She is very clearly and visibly wearing one pair. She sometimes won the light ones and mostly the black, but always 1 pair.

also ... all of these people are wearing tights

47859445.cached.jpg

Julia+Lipnitskaia+Trophee+Eric+Bompard+I

7 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Her face was perfect :crying1:

7 hours ago, Kyra said:

Face, body, moves, the attitude... I soooo miss it! Ofc, I was younger, so that's a plus too. :mcry:

7 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

However I've always thought that Circus was her absolute beauty peak. To think some people called her haggard or 'oldney' or 'fatney' back then is ridiculous.

6 hours ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

I always say it. Her beauty peak was during the Circus era. Absolutely gorgeous features.

4 hours ago, annonymous said:

She was really a grown up primeney here :tiffanycries:

1 hour ago, PARKBOM said:

Circusney at her best :crying1:

To me, that era is the best she's EVER looked :crying11:

27 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Circusney was adult Primeney :crying4:

Yees circusney looked even better than primeney because she was a more womanly version of primeney.her beauty peak, really.

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

One of the things I really liked about the Circus tour is that we got professional pictures for every show. And not only one outfit (Silver outfit for Oops, Overprotected outfit for DWAD, Toxic Outfit for OHT, White Opening outfit for FF..)  She looked so radiant and happy. I would hate POM a bit less if we got Professional pics every night.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

SHE LOOKS LIKE A ******* GODDESS

whereisthisface

8 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

the professional pics of POM are really bad, she looks 55

That's because of bad makeup, bad hair and unflattering outfits. she could look like this every night if she wanted:

britney-spears-performance-billboard-mus

There's not a single bad pic from that night...and all of them were from the press not a photographer hired by her team (who could edit her pics to make her look even better) 

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

not if  you wear the right size. I can still do the splits in  pair of tights and as we saw during the POM cage bit she can do the splits with 2. If you can do the splits - you are not limited in movement.

Also I dont know why you think she is wearing 2 pairs. She is very clearly and visibly wearing one pair. She sometimes won the light ones and mostly the black, but always 1 pair.

also ... all of these people are wearing tights

:mhmsureny: um...... it's two one she wears fishnets over the shining tights. I just think she'd more comfortable without the tights. Fishnets are fine. f895b6e4a600adf94bcacc5db5e44609.jpg britney_spears_piece_of_me_in_las_vegas_

3 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

:mhmsureny: um...... it's two one she wears fishnets over the shining tights. I just think she'd more comfortable without the tights. Fishnets are fine. f895b6e4a600adf94bcacc5db5e44609.jpg britney_spears_piece_of_me_in_las_vegas_

You do realize that you can buy black fishnets with that shimmer right? If she is wearing flesh coloured ones underneath (thatvwould be ********) why don't we ever see it poking out (at her belly area?)

Also the black fishnets would not be staying in place if she was wearing another pair underneath.. try it.

20 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Although her dancing is really good now its still not as fluid as circusney (and circusney wasnt even that good compared to primeney), however her current dancing is far better than fftney :mhm: and it made us happy. Her face changed a lot (i never complained about this before this is my first time) but it is a bit sad tbh, especially because if she stopped fillers and botox she would actually look younger lol, also never bothering to sing even a sinlge sentence live :orangu:

What do you mean not as fluid as during Circus? She barly danced at all during that era except from the Circus video and performance on GMA. Very short dance breaks were added to a few of the perfomances during the tour. You cannot even compare that to the actual choreography she did during the Femme Fatale Tour and not to mention - today!! Today she's on fire and executes real choreography.

2 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

Do yall think we can ever get circusney's face back? Just like how her attitude is slowly coming back, maybe we can get circusney's face somewhere in 2020? :slayney:
I would die if circusney's face came back, she looks like HEAVEN :omgreallyney:

It will never be exactly the same because of age. Once you start aging there is no going back. She could gain some weight and her cheeks would look less hollow but you have to realize she is 35 years old.. in 5 years she will be 40. No surgery in the world will be able to make her look like Circusney.

As you get older the skin in your face gets thinner and the "babyfat" goes away. Your cheeks, temple and eyes get hollower and wrinkles appear. The biggest problem is her weight loss tbh.. It looks fantastic on her body but its aging her face a lot.

Also found this, thought it was interesting. Especially for Britneys age

Look out for these 7 signs and you will know if your looks are betraying your age.

1. Dark spots (Britney has these)
    Dark spots, also called hyper pigmentation are caused by a variety of reasons. It could be caused by sun damage, inflammation, skin injuries or even acne.

2. Sagging skin (Her cheeks)

Ageing as well as the act of gaining and losing weight reduces the tautness of skin and gives an impression of loose skin and a perpetually tired look.

3. Dull glow-less skin (imo yes)

Dryness is exacerbated by wind, extremes of temperature and air-conditioning. It causes the skin to flake, chap and feel tight.

4. Lines & wrinkles (obviously)

These are a natural, unavoidable part of ageing. But, young people may get wrinkles way before their time due to excessive damage from the sun or by smoking.

5. Dry skin (hard to tell)

Apart from being uncomfortable, dry skin creates scaly lines and wrinkles and is not to appealing to look at. Fortunately, most dry skin results from environmental factors that can be wholly or partially controlled.

6. Patchy skin (dont think so)

It is generally caused by differences in melanin content in different parts of the skin, but could also be caused by vascular (blood vessels) changes or the growth of foreign organisms on the skin.

7. Open pores (dont know)

Open pores are sometimes referred to as a "strawberry nose".

Archived