Some of the most Beautiful Tour Pictures...

One of the things I really liked about the Circus tour is that we got professional pictures for every show. And not only one outfit (Silver outfit for Oops, Overprotected outfit for DWAD, Toxic Outfit for OHT, White Opening outfit for FF..)  She looked so radiant and happy. I would hate POM a bit less if we got Professional pics every night.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

One of the things I really liked about the Circus tour is that we got professional pictures for every show. And not only one outfit (Silver outfit for Oops, Overprotected outfit for DWAD, Toxic Outfit for OHT, White Opening outfit for FF..)  She looked so radiant and happy. I would hate POM a bit less if we got Professional pics every night.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

we would all hate pom a lot less for many reasons tbh.

Although her dancing is really good now its still not as fluid as circusney (and circusney wasnt even that good compared to primeney), however her current dancing is far better than fftney :mhm: and it made us happy. Her face changed a lot (i never complained about this before this is my first time) but it is a bit sad tbh, especially because if she stopped fillers and botox she would actually look younger lol, also never bothering to sing even a sinlge sentence live :orangu:

People really exaggerate how good this tour was. It was slated at the time and she really didn't dance much at all.

However I've always thought that Circus was her absolute beauty peak. To think some people called her haggard or 'oldney' or 'fatney' back then is ridiculous.

And yes, it was great to get new HQ photos every week!

I like how she had on fishnets and nothing else, I have a feeling those skin toned tights she wears restrict her dancing, but she didn't always wearing them like the beginning of POM didn't have them. It would show off her legs better and not give that shiny glare that's distracting. I hope her Live in Concert outfits are nice, like crop tops and catsuits, pants and thigh highs....leotards are fine but not tacky ones with those fking tights 

5 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

the professional pics of POM are really bad, she looks 55

The photographer isn't the main problem but herself lol.

And about some comments arround Circus era I think it was normal for some fans to complain about it because Britney used to be slaying with every perfomance she did (and she keept, not the same, but keept), they werent' used to see that Britney but if somebody had knew she was going to keep declining then probably there were not complains at all.

I, seeing it in hindsight, actually think that it was a pretty good era. As every era we've had after 2007(some one more, some one less) Circus is full of missed oportunities and could had the double of success with other Britney but she wasn't at her best moment and I enjoyed so much the singles, how beautifull she was and other staff of things.

1 hour ago, cheri said:

the only thing that restricts britney is her lazy *** self

I'd think wearing skincolored tights and then fishnets over that, plus a leotard would be limiting :forkit:

But I don't want to drag her but she needs to get the outfits/performances on point. She CAN deliver!

Archived