Is DYWCO the best track on Glory?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is definitely my favorite, and would have been a great single. It has that Toxic vibe which I think a Britney single really needs sometime soon. The fanbase seems to adore Change Your Mind and Better for whatever reason, but those are both pretty filler to me. Love Me Down and DYWCO had the biggest single potential, and Just Love Me for a slower song.

55 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

I wish DYWCO > Make Me > Just Luv Me > Love Me Down > Better as the singles for Glory

You're right, it is very Britney and it's such a good track, her going ''uh huh'' during the chorus still slays me :hipney:

I think the era would have been great if the singles went like this:
#1 Do You Wanna Come Over? - A summer smash hit

#2 Slumber Party - basically what we got but with actual promo

#3 Just Love Me - a slower, relatable and haunting song for winter

#4 Love Me Down - an upbeat fun song for spring / early summer 2017

Should've been a single. I've always imagined a quirky, dark, surrealistic video for it with Britney's banging body being manipulated into weird, alien shapes while walking sassily. Some eyefish camera scenes I would've added too. It's such a visual song and so nineties. It screams for a MIssy Elliott-type of video, and a Missy collab maybe too.

22 hours ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

One of the best. I cant at some of you hating the male voice in the chorus, its legit so mf CATCHY. It had so much potential ugh. Imagine the music video :otears:

the same here :otears:

21 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

It's the only song I constantly play from Glory 

yes 

:otears:

Archived