Is DYWCO the best track on Glory?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

It is my favourite song on Glory. It's very "Britney" and I was surprised they didn't make it a single. I remember a lot of people here were saying that it was the best song since FF era. Do you still think so? I think it's best song since WB

YASSSSSSSSSSS it is. 

It's a classic Britney song it's ******* amazing. Britney obviously loves it too since she's performed it from the beginning and always seems to enjoy performing it.

i love how britney sounds on it, very sassy and ****. it could be a great song but the chorus ruined everything to me. i can't stand those guys in backgrounds! 

but the instrumental is lit. britney's voice is lit, except the chorus. 

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

YASSSSSSSSSSS it is. 

It's a classic Britney song it's ******* amazing. Britney obviously loves it too since she's performed it from the beginning and always seems to enjoy performing it.

1 minute ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

i thought it could've been the next Toxic tbh.

It doesn't really sound like anything on the radio and had an iconic potential like 'Work *****' 

I love MM and DYWCO... :feelingmyself:

I really think that Preston was right... They should've released DYWCO first and then Make Me...
and then Invitation/LMD/MOTM... (and I don't dislike Private Show, because I think it's something very different tbh)

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 hours ago, LionHeart said:

i love how britney sounds on it, very sassy and ****. it could be a great song but the chorus ruined everything to me. i can't stand those guys in backgrounds! 

but the instrumental is lit. britney's voice is lit, except the chorus. 

4 hours ago, Brit 97 said:

It is my favourite song on Glory. It's very "Britney" and I was surprised they didn't make it a single. I remember a lot of people here were saying that it was the best song since FF era. Do you still think so? I think it's best song since WB

God luv me gave me the eargasmic plasure that DYWCO will never

Archived