Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Is DYWCO the best track on Glory?


thousand oaks

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

It is my favourite song on Glory. It's very "Britney" and I was surprised they didn't make it a single. I remember a lot of people here were saying that it was the best song since FF era. Do you still think so? I think it's best song since WB

YASSSSSSSSSSS it is. 

It's a classic Britney song it's ******* amazing. Britney obviously loves it too since she's performed it from the beginning and always seems to enjoy performing it.

Link to comment

i love how britney sounds on it, very sassy and ****. it could be a great song but the chorus ruined everything to me. i can't stand those guys in backgrounds! 

but the instrumental is lit. britney's voice is lit, except the chorus. 

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

YASSSSSSSSSSS it is. 

It's a classic Britney song it's ******* amazing. Britney obviously loves it too since she's performed it from the beginning and always seems to enjoy performing it.

 

1 minute ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

i thought it could've been the next Toxic tbh.

It doesn't really sound like anything on the radio and had an iconic potential like 'Work *****' 

 

Link to comment

I love MM and DYWCO... :feelingmyself:

I really think that Preston was right... They should've released DYWCO first and then Make Me...
and then Invitation/LMD/MOTM... (and I don't dislike Private Show, because I think it's something very different tbh)

Link to comment
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 hours ago, LionHeart said:

i love how britney sounds on it, very sassy and ****. it could be a great song but the chorus ruined everything to me. i can't stand those guys in backgrounds! 

but the instrumental is lit. britney's voice is lit, except the chorus. 

 

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Brit 97 said:

It is my favourite song on Glory. It's very "Britney" and I was surprised they didn't make it a single. I remember a lot of people here were saying that it was the best song since FF era. Do you still think so? I think it's best song since WB

God luv me gave me the eargasmic plasure that DYWCO will never

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block