Britney is Kylie Minogue and Janet

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

without Janet's influence Christina Aguilera would have easily supplanted Britney in 2000. 

This is all I have to read to realize you're stupid af and not worth anyone's time... Without Britney there would be no Floptina, she literally copied her all the time... but keep bashing Britney and being negative... in a BRITNEY forum...:begone:

1 hour ago, Queen_Britney said:

Kylie didn't shape anything in Britney's career... :nydisgust:

Janet and Kylie - soft vocals over dance beats, teen pop to **** adult transition

janet/MJ - dancing, R&B influence

kylie - europop, dance. Toxic was originally for Kylie for her 9th studio album. 

Madonna - provocative, changing up every era

http://www.capitalfm.com/photos/songs-written-for-other-singers/toxic/

You're getting so mad over this lol just saying Kylie is a legend and has lot of similarities to Britney. Hope Britney is classy legend  like Janet and Kylie in her 50s

This is all I have to read to realize you're stupid af and not worth anyone's time... Without Britney there would be no Floptina, she literally copied her all the time... but keep bashing Britney and being negative... in a BRITNEY forum...:begone:

Nobody is bashing Britney here but janet is a reach for Xtina. I'll admit that. Debut she copied but stripped aside from Dirrty and b2b are way different than anything Britney was doing

33 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Janet and Kylie - soft vocals over dance beats, teen pop to **** adult transition

janet/MJ - dancing, R&B influence

kylie - europop, dance. Toxic was originally for Kylie for her 9th studio album. 

Madonna - provocative, changing up every era

http://www.capitalfm.com/photos/songs-written-for-other-singers/toxic/

You're getting so mad over this lol just saying Kylie is a legend and has lot of similarities to Britney. Hope Britney is classy legend  like Janet and Kylie in her 50s

Nobody is bashing Britney here but janet is a reach for Xtina. I'll admit that. Debut she copied but stripped aside from Dirrty and b2b are way different than anything Britney was doing

I see no resemblance to Kylie in any way... "Toxic" was meant for her but that doesn't mean it sounded like her... that logic is just... 

And yeah, Floptina always copied Britney and she has never been able to dance, so I'm not sure if I got it right but apparently you're saying Janet and her have something in common? :nydisgust:

Just now, Queen_Britney said:

I see no resemblance to Kylie in any way... "Toxic" was meant for her but that doesn't mean it sounded like her... that logic is just... 

And yeah, Floptina always copied Britney and she has never been able to dance, so I'm not sure if I got it right but apparently you're saying Janet and her have something in common? :nydisgust:

I didn't say that. Someone else did and they wrong :forkit:

**** off this place! Britney has always had more grace than Kylie and her style is iconic when it's good... I'm not a delusional fan, I haven't said a single lie, you're a ******* hater, that's what you are! What do you think Britney would think if she read your posts? Seriously, leave...:begone:

AVGJq.gifAVGJq.gifAVGJq.gifAVGJq.gif

19 hours ago, Queen_Britney said:

Disgusting "fan"... those ******* wish they were Britney... Janet and Kylie haven't sold half what she has... I can't with you fake fans...:begone:

LOL--- I seriously DOUBT Janet wishes she were Britney.  Remember, it was "Britney" being inspired by  "Janet's" show.  Janet hasnt sold as much as Britney, but Janet has made an impact that has inspired Britney, along with her peers, and is seen as a highly respected Performer/Musician in the entertainment business for over 30 Years. 

12 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Without Janet to use as a vessel to showcase her work, Paula Abdul would be nothing.  And Abdul has nothing to do with the Pleasure Principle, If or, above all, Rhythm Nation.  Abdul couldn't even last long.  Why?

That's true. What I was implying is that Britney is not a type of artist who can be compared to Kylie Minogue. 

18 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

LOL--- I seriously DOUBT Janet wishes she were Britney.  Remember, it was "Britney" being inspired by  "Janet's" show.  Janet hasnt sold as much as Britney, but Janet has made an impact that has inspired Britney, along with her peers, and is seen as a highly respected Performer/Musician in the entertainment business for over 30 Years. 

All of this
gif1.gif?w=616

On 2017-5-9 at 4:26 AM, BraveGraphics said:

I feel Britney is more of a Janet really, I don't get it why people say she is like Madonna

Songs, videos, dancing wise Britney is more related to Janet rather than Madonna

I would die for a collab between Brit and Damita :otears:

On 2017-5-9 at 5:25 AM, Doug said:

Americans tend to suspiciously forget about Janet's legacy cause she's a black woman who showed her tiddy once on live Tv. 

:usher:

On 2017-5-9 at 0:20 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

Janet and Britney are both listed as 100 million. But anyway, Britney doesn't dance as well as Janet still does and she's a lot younger. She'll never have Kylie's grace, style, live vocals, fan interaction or taste. I can't with you delusional fans!

On 2017-5-9 at 8:33 AM, Britneybbhmm said:

It's Britneybbhmm

wEXrM_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n

...but I love Kylie, I love ha song "giving u up" :cinderellaney:

On 2017-5-9 at 2:06 PM, DJSLAYZEE said:

You know Britney herself said she always wanted to be like Janet and Madonna. Im just saying don't forget Kylie a legend who helped shape the sound of Britney's opus with ITZ

19 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

DID SOMEONE SAY JANET AND BRITNEY? :selenerz:  @DJSLAYZEE You know this mashup is scrapped.  Idk why i still i have it.

On 5/9/2017 at 4:25 AM, Doug said:

Americans tend to suspiciously forget about Janet's legacy cause she's a black woman who showed her tiddy once on live Tv. 

:usher:

I don't think this is true. I love Janet but the quality of her music changed after All For You and she wasn't putting herself out there as much and doing cool things anymore bc she was getting a little older. She hasn't had a real hit in a long time so she just hasn't been super relevant in a while but her legacy is well-respected. I mean she's Michael Jackson's little sister... She's not forgotten everyone knows her name and that she had a huge career.

On 5/9/2017 at 0:10 PM, DJSLAYZEE said:

Not Modanna

:staysalty::queenriri:

I see I left you in the dust, sexercise and catch up 

britney and kylie are the womens on top of my stanlist, ofc britney hold the first place and kylie is second, but yeah i get ur point PLUS THAT MOTHERUFUCKING SEXERCIZE VIDEO MAADE MY WIGG LANDEDD ON THE MOOONN

1 hour ago, JJones12992 said:

But people still remember mj,  Whitney, maraihs legacy. Ect. Not everything is about race :wtfdidusay:

Take a look back at how media treated Janet during that whole controversy and how her white male counterpart was treated. She was banned from the Grammys and publicly shamed ffs. Her legacy and influence on pop music is undeniable but her name rarely comes up during a conversation. It always goes back to race and misogyny and you will deal.

:staysalty:

• 2 months later...
On 09/05/2017 at 9:22 AM, Queen_Britney said:

Disgusting "fan"... those ******* wish they were Britney... Janet and Kylie haven't sold half what she has... I can't with you fake fans...:begone:

Sales aren't everything. Currentney whishes she could be as classy and talented as Janet and Kylie. Those two remain talented performs while Britney...

On 09/05/2017 at 11:45 PM, Queen_Britney said:

**** off this place! Britney has always had more grace than Kylie

***** when? :tiffcackle: Kylie is a talented elegant graceful performer who interacts with her fans and wears quality costumes on stage. Meanwhile Currentney doesn't dance or sing, wears leotards from Walmart and disrespects her audience by flipping them off.

Do you really wanna compare this:

giphy.gif26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

to this:

a7f2e3db883026c7c3cd37706143fcbb.jpgkylie-minogue-performs-at-kiss-me-once-t

Archived