Britney is Kylie Minogue and Janet

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, over-protected-life said:

you're really comparing her to kylie? 

Kylie is clearly Britney not Britney is Kylie

Kylie is like 20 years older though and was a teen pop singer. I mean I get Madonna a little but 

and breathe on me

Guest StrawberryKisses

Britney is her own self.

She's a *****

A mother

A child

A lover

A sinner

A saint

And a Brave New Girl!

32 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Britney is her own self.

She's a *****

A mother

A child

A lover

A sinner

A saint

And a Brave New Girl!

Yes but musically. I can hear Britney and kylie in each there songs and Robyn. Britney is urban and faded American kylie

i wish brit kept that in the show.:cinderellaney:

1 hour ago, over-protected-life said:

you're really comparing her to kylie? 

Kylie is clearly Britney not Britney is Kylie

Lol!!! Kylie was out 10 years before Britney doing pop  music. What a ridiculous thing to say!!. I'd say she's had more ups and downs career wise than Britney though, and she was never that popular in the u.s. But she's had great success in Europe. Kylie was only 2 years younger than Britney is now, when she was slaying the charts with fever. 

56 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

I feel Britney is more of a Janet really, I don't get it why people say she is like Madonna

Songs, videos, dancing wise Britney is more related to Janet rather than Madonna

I would die for a collab between Brit and Damita :otears:

Americans tend to suspiciously forget about Janet's legacy cause she's a black woman who showed her tiddy once on live Tv. 

:usher:

Just now, falka said:

More like K. Perr

I feel like Katy is too basic honestly, but maybe you're right since Katy is starting to fade. 

Cyndi actually wasn't very successful tbh, she never had a #1 album (she only had 2 albums make the top 10) and was only successful single wise for about 6 years.......she does have 8 top 10's, 2 of which were #1's. It's just that several of her singles have become iconic hits. 

Archived