Why has Britney never been on WWHL

I'd love to see her on WWHL. I feel like she totally watches southern charm and real Housewives and would be so funny on that show. And I feel like Andy makes everyone comfortable because I know she's shy and 2016ney's interviews were so good she's be great on this show. And I'd love for her to play plead the fifth:giggleney:

why has she never done it Flop Team B

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same reason that Beyoncé has. It would be embarrassing to go on there. Plus Britney isn't really shady like the housewives. 

i wanna see Britney guest starring on more shows tbh. She's a good comedy actress. Definetly a FTR level documentary for 20years

I was wondering the same. I think it would be a great opportunity to introduce her into this kinda more comfortable celebrity world and sure, Andy would challenge her a bit  but Britney can handle that like the queen she is (she would only need to be witty that day) :drinky:

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Isn't that show for C-D list celebrities? :lostney:

Well, Andy seems to be a great fan and he always says nice things about her so, who knows, if she ever gets to be there, her team will approve certain topics as they always do for every show she goes. 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney isn't that irrelevant yet LOL

Not really, they usually mix an A-lister with a reality star as guests. WWHL is like that mess LipSync Battle, its cool if you do it.

Anyway the reason Britney hasnt been to WWHL is because she cant handle it. And that's why there's still a conservatorship in place. :verycool:

Although that British interview where she admitted to pot smoking and farting on stage was a step in the right direction, so who knows.:rihclap:

Maybe if Andy agrees to some pre approved questions and a "safe environment for Britney" it might actually happen.

Cross your fingers, y'all.

Remember that show in england, Alan Carr??

When they said she would be doing that to me it felt like WWHL but in europe. Because Alan is also gay and also not afraid to ask the questions.

But when she did go there, it felt obvious they had agreed upon certain questions and she was so not sassy for the show. In that show you get drinks, you talk shade, its like a talk with your gay best friend. Britney is too naive for this type of show and I bet her team thinks she would get backlash easily.

To compensate for her lack of sassyness they did a sketch where she would go backstage and whip the crew saying you better work *****. And Alan never does those this. But because its Britney they allow it.

They allow her to do these fun shows outside the US because they have this stupid thought that news wont travel far and they know britney "sometimes" channels her inner london gal while in there. Which did NOT happen on Alan Carr.

So yes, WWHL would be a disaster, he would go there and ask about everything every fan wanted to know, since he is one as well.

https://youtu.be/o1QBaSfkEDU

Archived